Re: [OPEN] [S] New Year Resolution: 'Loose Weight' not fulfilling

by khamseen_air

Original Post

Hero
@Kathykins This thread is specific to the loose weight.

If you have a general issue with all resolutions, I need a new thread for that. Doesn't seem a common issue though.

There' is one for new skill that's still open: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-S-Raise-a-Skill-Resolution-sometimes-does-not-work... but other than that, I'm not aware of resolutions having the same issue than whims

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 41 (3,809 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@jchelios

I've just submitted the mod to Mod The Sims. The moderation timeframe there is 72-96 hours. I don't have a link yet. My nickname there is Rifsunot, you might ocasionally check whether it appears there.

I've also sent source file to EA support as a feedback via webform. I'm not sure about them including the fix to the next patch though

Message 12 of 41 (3,793 Views)

Hero
@Logicalli Just put the name of the mods here. Links to mods/cc are not allowed on AHQ

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 41 (3,738 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So the mod got approved

You can search for "Lose Weight / Get Fit New Year's resolution bugfix" on the modthesims.info, the author nickname is Rifunot

Message 14 of 41 (3,702 Views)

★★★ Novice

@Logicalli wrote:

So the mod got approved

You can search for "Lose Weight / Get Fit New Year's resolution bugfix" on the modthesims.info, the author nickname is Rifunot

Thanks so much! 😁

Message 15 of 41 (3,662 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks for this! Just ran in to this issue and found this bug report after I spent 6 in game days going to the gym every day and my sim is now at lowest possible fat level and max fit level and it still didn't complete.
You saved my resolution! 

Message 16 of 41 (3,583 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the exact problem now. Its frustrating. 

Message 17 of 41 (3,502 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem as well, although I don't have mods or CC installed. 

I just had New Year's day and my two sims had the resolution Lose Weight and Getting a promotion. I totally went for the both of them. My Sim that wanted to lose weight got visibly slim after spending every free minute working out, for my other sim I made sure he got the right circumstances for a promotion (skill levels right etc) en got a promotion a day before the deadline. 

However, when the deadline's over they both got the sad moodlet of not fullfilling their resolutions. 

Message 18 of 41 (3,385 Views)

★ Guide

Same issue with New Year's resolutions get a promotion doesn't work, as well as the aspiration one((( So far they all don't work in my game.

Message 19 of 41 (3,359 Views)

★ Novice

Okay so I didn't save the the file after it didn't work, and tried again with the same NYR without leaving the lot (i forgot where but it said somewhere that that might cause the bug). 

Now, the promotion one got fullfilled, but the lose weight one didn't while my Sim clearly lost weight. Now I don't know if it wasn't enough or whether the bug still happened on that resolution...

Message 20 of 41 (3,321 Views)