Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] [JA] Holiday decorations appear on Jungle Adventure temple

by k3llybean

Original Post

[OPEN] [S] [JA] Holiday decorations appear on Jungle Adventure temple

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.46.18.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the Gardening temple in Winter (around the holidays?) in Selvedorada
What happens when the bug occurs? The Garden temple in Selvedorada is decorated for the holidays in Winter. (perhaps in all seasons)
What do you expect to see? Holiday decorations to not appear on the Selvedoradean temple.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I saw the decorations the only two times I went, in Winter; I'll soon go in Spring and see if it keeps happening, even with Spring decorations.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Tag

Message 1 of 7 (1,419 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [S] [JA] Holiday decorations appear on Jungle Adventure temple

★★ Guide

I also went on Spring day two, and there were Spring decorations.

Message 2 of 7 (1,267 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

At this point I'm unsure if this is a bug or by design (although odd design) so I'm marking this as unsure.

It could just be an oversight.

EDIT: Please leave this unsolved until I can get some info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 7 (1,241 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, I assume it would be hard to only decorate homes, or maybe they could make it a different lot type? Thinking

Message 4 of 7 (1,231 Views)

Hero

Added as unsure to the list for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (1,158 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I don't have Jungle Adventures, but it seems to me that this would fit the spirit of the game as a whole, and could very well be by design. ^_^

Message 6 of 7 (1,148 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [S] [JA] Holiday decorations appear on Jungle Adventure temple

★★★★★ Apprentice

I recently noticed this in Selvadora in Spring.  And they appear to be "Winter" lights.  I usually play Selvadora with the walls down so I only noticed/took a photo of the lights on the foundation but I'll go back tonight and see if the lights appear on the rest of the building as well.Selvadora_Decorations_Spring.png

Message 7 of 7 (1,022 Views)