[OPEN] [S] Hang This Support Beam spandrel turns completely white in winter

by BryonyRae

Original Post

Highlighted

[OPEN] [S] Hang This Support Beam spandrel turns completely white in winter

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.44.88.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a game (or load a save) that is in the Winter season. Go to a lot, and build a flat (I used the Flat Octagon (Diagonal)). Add the Hang This Support Beam spandrel to it.
What happens when the bug occurs? The spandrel shows as completely white, regardless of which palette selection you choose. If you use any other spandrel, you will see that only the tops of the spandrel turn white; the color is retained on the sides and bottom. Note that this is an outdoors only problem.
What do you expect to see? I expect that the Hang This Support Beam spandrel should function the same way as all other spandrels, with only its top turning white during winter.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. New in Seasons

Here is an image of the spandrel with others shown to contrast: spandrelprob.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________
I love to troubleshoot and help resolve issues, but I do not work for EA and am doing this on a volunteer basis. Please be patient, as sometimes life happens, and it may take me a bit to get back to you.
Message 1 of 1 (119 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help