Original Post

Accepted Solution

[PROBABLY MOD RELATED] [S] Bills only $1

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.90.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, Get Together, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Parenthood, Free Stuff Pack, Spa Day
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Wait for bills to come in.
What happens when the bug occurs? When the bills roll in, it says I owe only $1, whether it's on a lot worth $10,000 or $350,000.
What do you expect to see? Bills should range depending on how much the house is worth, but it shouldn't be only one simolean.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This bug occurred after the December 18, 2018 patch.

I expect my bills to range between $500 to over $30,000, depending on the lot, but I wasn't expecting $1 which totally takes the fun and challenge out of raking up the simoleans to pay off the bills. This started happening after yesterday's patch. 

Message 1 of 26 (4,916 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] [S] Bills only $1

★★★★★ Apprentice
This is happening to me, and I think MCCC is doing it.
It throws its own kind of different error box of the LEs are from itself, and I get one every time my bills come (and then end up being $1)
I don't know if MCCC has updated since this, because I've been too lazy to check.

View in thread

Message 15 of 26 (3,215 Views)

All Replies

Re: Bills only $1

Hero
Do you have a Thermostat on the lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 26 (4,868 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I do have a thermostat on the lot. Is that what's causing it? My thermostat is a cc one .

Message 3 of 26 (4,820 Views)

Champion
I have a thermostat on my lot and turned it on all week, and got normal bills of around 3k to 4k.
Message 4 of 26 (4,787 Views)

Hero

Not sure exactly what's breaking it but this does seem to be a legit bug

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 26 (4,771 Views)

★★ Novice

I removed my cc thermostat, it was the H&B, and my bills went back to normal! So it's the cc. 

Message 6 of 26 (4,746 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Regardless, it's a real discount! :P
Message 7 of 26 (4,697 Views)

★ Guide

Except my non-CC thermostat is creating the same issue. Having them off seems to be more of a common factor. 

Message 8 of 26 (4,693 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [S] Bills only $1 if you have a thermostat

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 26 (4,572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I don’t have a thermostat.

Message 10 of 26 (4,500 Views)