Re: [OPEN] Routing/Sit down issue on several interactions

by Bergstrand90

Original Post

★★ Guide

Haven't played for a while, but will definitely test that out next time I play. I do have a question though: does the distance between the object and the container (i.e. shelves, fridges, etc.) matter, or it's just the distance between Sim and the object?

Thanks @SimGuruNick for addressing to us, at least now we know it's still on the fixing list Standard smile

Message 61 of 119 (881 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If there is no where to sit before putting away a book, my sim was getting into the tub which briefly filled with water and bubbles, sitting, then hoping out before putting away books. Funny, annoying, and a waste of water, but I had very clean bookworms.

Message 62 of 119 (854 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This is still happening for me. I had the mod that fixed it but it doesn't work anymore so I removed it. Now my Sims are back to sitting before putting away or cleaning stuff.

Message 63 of 119 (829 Views)

Hero

And you have updated your game to the latest version ? I still see it on other interactions but not on the cleaning.

If it's reproducible, would you be willing to share your save ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 64 of 119 (822 Views)

★★★★ Novice

My game is fully updated. I thought they were doing it with the clean up action but I found out that its the put food away action that causes them to sit down somewhere and then carry out the action. Not sure if that matters.

Message 65 of 119 (807 Views)

Hero

It does as the put away books one wasn't fixed and I've also seen it on other interactions.

Thanks for posting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 119 (802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I've recently experienced this in my own game with books and no long routing distance: the sim was in the same room before I ordered her to clean up the book. It doesn't seem as if it's happening every time though which is weird.

Message 67 of 119 (737 Views)

Hero

Did you try rearranging stuff a bit ? Any mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 119 (716 Views)

★★★ Expert

I do run MC and, one non ESRB safe mod but that's all. My sims are mostly fine on this except when putting away multi serving dishes form outside that need to go to the refrigerator inside. They pick up the plate, sit down at the closest seat then, get up and put the food away. Happens every sim YA and older, every game, every lot, repair does not fix it. Started when i added the GTW pack.

Message 69 of 119 (672 Views)

Hero

It's not completely fixed. I still get it a lot on retail lots but yeah, only reports on vanilla games and such Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 119 (789 Views)