Re: [OPEN] Routing/Sit down issue on cleaning dishes

by sleepygamergirl

Original Post

Re: Bug: "Put away" food interaction

★★★★ Apprentice

Just wanted to say I started getting this bug too with the latest December 2015 patch.

Message 31 of 119 (1,303 Views)

★ Guide
Still not being fixed by the latest patch😥
Message 32 of 119 (1,267 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have the exact problem with both the dishes and books as well. Cleaning books result in the same behavior

Message 33 of 119 (1,261 Views)

★★ Novice

Sooo.... EA, a multi million/billion dollar corporation.... now relies on the community to fix its bug for them? and then just kind-of puts a "click this link if you have found/stumbled upon it in this thread" answer... holy * i'm seriously considering never purchasing another game from EA again... This is a serious issue...

Message 34 of 119 (1,246 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yup... whether it's books or food or plates, it doesn't matter, my Sim will sit down to do it first. I hadn't thought of it being a bug until I realized it didn't happen until this latest patch. It delays a fair whack of actions, too!

Message 35 of 119 (1,243 Views)

Hero

It's also happening after putting books away (has it's own thread) but never seen anyone report it after putting down an instrument.

Does it happen for all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 119 (1,264 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

So far for me it happens every time for books, from time to time with dishes and never seen it with instruments.

EDIT: I THINK (not sure) my child Sim just sat down to change music channel then got up again

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 119 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am seeing this issue with drinks as well. My Sims will make a drink at the bar, and when I tell them to put it away they walk to the other side, sit down on one of the stools, stand up, grab the drink and take it to the fridge. This happens every time.

Message 38 of 119 (1,316 Views)

Hero

I've merged the books and cleaning dishes one for now since there seem to be multiple instances of the same issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 119 (1,306 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Routing Issues

★★ Novice

No CC, fully patched.

I've had a problem with putting away leftovers. The issue only seems to affect adults (I haven't noticed it with kids?), but whenever they're instructed to put away the leftovers they will pick up the dish, walk to a different room (sometimes on the other side of the house), sit down and then get up to go put the dishes away. Happens every time without fail. I thought this was addressed in a previous patch, but it's happening currently.

Message 40 of 119 (1,249 Views)