Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] Routing Fails while trying to leave/enter room (Agave Abode, Goth, al)

by QuirkyTechie

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: My sim can't enter a room

Hero

Can you send me your save then ?

Instructions in my signature.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 85 (173 Views)
Highlighted

Pathing bug, stuck in bathroom

★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get Famous, Seasons, Parenthood, and Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the default Agave Abode bathroom.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims get stuck in the bathroom, showing pathing error symbol above their head.
What do you expect to see? I expect sims to be able to leave an unobstructed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There's a few bugs I've encountered, but this one is consistently repeatable. When a sim enters the bathroom, 9 times out of 10 they will show a pathing error above their head when trying to exit the room.

Here is an example of the bug. I have to either exit to main menu, or remove door then replace in order to fix. 

https://youtu.be/6cMxDSlLDVA

Message 82 of 85 (163 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Pathing bug, stuck in bathroom

Hero
@sillyace Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 85 (125 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Pathing bug, stuck in bathroom

★★★★ Novice

I have had almost exactly the same problem but mine is with getting in to and out of the lab in strangerville. I had to find a work around in that if I put my sims in a club together I can let the club through the door then they all get through no problem, otherwise I have to cheat teleport them in and out. 

Message 84 of 85 (89 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Routing Fails on Agave Abode

★★★★★ Newbie

same !! 

Message 85 of 85 (53 Views)