Re: [OPEN] Routing Fails while trying to leave/enter room (Agave Abode, Goth, al

by fillups44

Original Post

Re: Pathing bug, stuck in bathroom

Hero
@sillyace Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 91 of 139 (1,407 Views)

Re: Pathing bug, stuck in bathroom

★ Guide

I have had almost exactly the same problem but mine is with getting in to and out of the lab in strangerville. I had to find a work around in that if I put my sims in a club together I can let the club through the door then they all get through no problem, otherwise I have to cheat teleport them in and out. 

Message 92 of 139 (1,371 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Routing Fails on Agave Abode

★ Novice

same !! 

Message 93 of 139 (1,334 Views)

Re: Sim can't exit room with unlocked door

★ Guide

I too have been experiencing this issue for some time in multiple saves and various houses. I’ve found that one tile doors fail less frequently than two tile doors but eventually I will have a sim stuck in a bathroom or unable to get to the bathroom. Simple fix is entering build mode, grabbing the door, then letting it fall back in place, but that gets old fast and shouldn’t be necessary. I have no mods or cc. My game is fully patched. I have all packs except vampires, spooky, and Moschino.

Message 94 of 139 (1,272 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Active Sims interrupt current interaction to do something else

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

As a Base Game player i'm seeing all the bugs with Maxis Made households i just started playing The Goths and repeatedly i have to keep removing the door and putting a new one in, in the bathroom connected to Mortimer and Bella's room cos they get stuck in there mostly every sim day or two it just keeps corrupting it's the only door that's doing it and there's a bug with Fruitcake where the action won't go away and they get obsessed with wanting to eat it (everyone except Alexander likes Fruitcake), i've only seen it happen a lot more with Mortimer although Casandra she was a tad bit obsessed with wanting Fruitcake too and if you see the plate with any Fruitcake left on it duplicate on it's own with another piece on it don't do anything with it just delete it yourself cos it's bugged, it fixes if i save it, go into Manage Worlds then go back into the Household but i can't get them to do anything while the bug is active cos they can't get past the Eat Gourmet Fruitcake action while it's there.

I did see the door bug with my first Sim created though no NPCs could get through it despite it being newly built so i had to delete the wall and the ones either side then put in a new door but doesn't come back with Sims i created. I'm seeing a delay with their actions too while the Camera is zoomed out and they just stand or sit not doing anything but if i stay zoomed into them they start moving again but there's still a slight lag between actions even for Sims i've created it will sort of... don't know what to do for a few seconds and then kick in, so so many bugs since the Eco Lifestyle patch. Only thing us Base Game Players have in common is Rubbish Piles after Repairing, the adjustment to being able to place the Windows and Doors up and down the wall and the Ladders so could be stemming from that

Message 95 of 139 (1,310 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this as well on a new save game I just started today. It has only happened with the master bedroom and master bath so far. I have move furniture away from the doors and it still seems to be occuring. No mods or cc in my game and I have all the packs

Message 96 of 139 (1,234 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Routing Fails while trying to leave/enter room (Agave Abode, Goth, al

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this problem happening in multiple houses. It can be fixed by going into build mode and deleting the door and replacing it.  I did notice that it happened in neighborhoods with roughhousing encouraged NAPS were running but I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it.  I have had it happen in lots on Windenburg and Strangerville so far as those are where my two main households are. But the fact that it has happened in both households is causing me concern. 

I'm on the PS4, no mods, and with all the various packs expansions and stuff installed.

Message 97 of 139 (1,107 Views)

Re: [XB1] Sim is stuck after using bathroom

★ Novice

The same thing just happened to me I tried resetting the sim and that didn’t work so I gave up and deceived to just go to a different family 

Message 98 of 139 (1,082 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

The same thing happens for me in Daisy Hovel in willow creek. 

Message 99 of 139 (978 Views)

Stuck in a bathroom at Ophelia Villa

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except some expansion, game, and stuff packs include eco; get famous; cats n dogs; realm of magic; Star Wars; vampire; laundry; tiny living; cats n dogs; and knit.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? One of Goths' family members couldn't get out of the bathroom at 2nd floor in their house that has shower with bathtub after using it.
What happens when the bug occurs? When this bug occurs, I use build mode to buy and replace doors to solve this problem.
What do you expect to see? Any of Goths' family members should get out of the bathroom after using it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I hope this bug issue should be fixed immediately.

Thank you !

Message 100 of 139 (926 Views)