Re: My sim can't enter a room

by Siesta64

Original Post

Hero
@Siesta64 Is it any room or specific ones ? What lot are you playing ?

Does the same happen in another house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 139 (1,086 Views)

★★ Novice

First it happened in the upstairs bathroom, I made the room bigger and that fixed it. Now it's the upstairs bedroom. I tried making it bigger but it didn't help. I'm playing on the Riverside Roost lot. I tried moving the same house to an other lot, but it didn't help. I also tried if this happens in another houses in different lots, it didn't. 

Message 82 of 139 (1,037 Views)

Hero
@Siesta64 Similar to this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-Routing-Fails-on-Agave-Abode/td-p/8008615/ ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 139 (1,032 Views)

★★ Novice

yes, very similar

Message 84 of 139 (997 Views)

Hero
@Siesta64 I'm merging your thread then.

There's some suggestions in this thread. Maybe one helps

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 85 of 139 (992 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you, I read them but none of them really helped because everyone had problems with doors. I deleted the whole wall where the door was and my sims still can't get into that room/area.

Message 86 of 139 (965 Views)

Hero
@Siesta64 Can you upload your house to the gallery ? Post the name here afterwards.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 87 of 139 (960 Views)

★★ Novice

I can't do that because I have an underage account :D And I think I'm old enough to change it to a normal account ( I dont know what the age limit is in my country ) but the email we used a create my guardians account is no longer in use and we never verified it, so we can't age up my account.

Message 88 of 139 (942 Views)

Hero

Can you send me your save then ?

Instructions in my signature.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 89 of 139 (1,192 Views)

Pathing bug, stuck in bathroom

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.62.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs, Get Famous, Seasons, Parenthood, and Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the default Agave Abode bathroom.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims get stuck in the bathroom, showing pathing error symbol above their head.
What do you expect to see? I expect sims to be able to leave an unobstructed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

There's a few bugs I've encountered, but this one is consistently repeatable. When a sim enters the bathroom, 9 times out of 10 they will show a pathing error above their head when trying to exit the room.

Here is an example of the bug. I have to either exit to main menu, or remove door then replace in order to fix. 

https://youtu.be/6cMxDSlLDVA

Message 90 of 139 (1,181 Views)