Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Routing Fails on Agave Abode

by EuphorialQueen

Original Post

Re: Routing Fails When Trying To Open / Go Through Doors

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EuphorialQueenThank you for testing / confirming this issue and @crinrict thanks for the help. Also I know that Euphorial replicated this issue with the bathroom door, but it does indeed happen with the bedrooms too or even if you outright replace the doors... it just might take a bit. Standard smile

Message 11 of 139 (3,597 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Random6890 

I did another test since you mentioned the other doors (to the bedrooms) were also an issue.

I went into a new save and placed one of my Sims in that house. Less than a day and she was trapped in the bathroom. 

I replaced the bathroom door with a different  single tile base game door.

She has lived there a full week without any door issues.

Workaround:  Replace the bathroom door with any one tile door.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 12 of 139 (3,578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EuphorialQueenUnfortunately I've tried that too in my test, using a single tile base game door. It still happens after a while, but it will usually work for a bit in my experience. You might have to play longer to experience it too.

Message 13 of 139 (3,571 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having this same issue as well! I haven't played at all for several months so I updated the game and my sims are constantly getting stuck in the bathroom on this same lot. I've played this lot several times before my extended break and this is the first time it's ever happened.

Message 14 of 139 (3,533 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@emlp2  Did you happen to try replacing the door? Even after playing two full generations replacing this one door fixed the issue for me.
If you have mods or CC try removing (not disabling) mods / cc and delete the localthumbcache.package and any other cache files.
Test the game to see if the issues are still there. 
I am only saying this worked for me even though it may not work other players.
Hopefully this will be fixed since it should not ever have been an issue in the first place.

Replaced Door

- EQ Avid Sims Player

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 15 of 139 (3,527 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem with the Goth family home in Willow Creek. 

Message 16 of 139 (3,487 Views)

Hero
@EnchantedMagyk Could you try replacing the doors there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 139 (3,480 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok,I will replace the doors.

Message 18 of 139 (3,473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I also have the same problem with the bathroom on secound floor of Goth's house.

Message 19 of 139 (3,439 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It's the default bathtub/shower that causes the no path thing to happen, at least I'm sure it is after doing some testing around changing doors then only to interact with the bath then get out and suddenly I'm stuck in the bathroom, replacing that should help

Message 20 of 139 (3,401 Views)