Re: [OPEN] Rotational play causes Sims to miss work

by NikkiXoLynn

Original Post

Re: I can’t play multiple households because the inactive sims wont go to school

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Prippla23This is still a bug… unfortunately. I’m having the same issue. My sims are dating in different households, but she’ll pop up and call all the time even when she’s supposed to be at work, even after 12a. And it’s super annoying 😭 lol. When I call to invite her out no matter what time she’s always down. When I expect her to tell me she’s busy because of work, or she’s sleep, or damn dude, I just saw you can we have a little space plsssss!! 😭🤣

Message 91 of 102 (997 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@unseenlarks I'm having the exact same issue. Whenever I switch to another household around midday, the Sims are loaded at home and therefore skip work/school.
Message 92 of 102 (944 Views)

★ Apprentice
@unseenlarks I play TS4 since it came out and it bugs me that this always occurred and it was never resolved, this always happened in my game
Message 93 of 102 (921 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

All these years and this is still an issue. SHOCKING. Thanks, EA! My sim’s work and school performances are all AVERAGE forever no matter how hard I work on them because you can’t be bothered to fix a bug that’s existed for over half a decade now. Bravo! 

Message 94 of 102 (862 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Rotational play causes Sims to no longer be at work

★★ Novice

Even that didn't work. I'm so bummed my households are falling apart. I put so much work into them. Now the families just do nothing if not altogether in one single household. This causes performance loses, etc. It sucks! Why do they just go to work and school without you telling them to do so when you're not actively playing them? I hate this. My plan was to populate the Sims with better townies and residents because the randomly generated ones seem to be all unemployed, ugly, and without skills.

Message 95 of 102 (596 Views)

Re: Loading House During Sims Work Hours Causes Sim to Leave Work

★★ Novice

It's about 50/50. When they do load inside their houses, they're doing things they shouldnt be, things that don't match their traits/aspirations. So pointless to even play then 

Message 96 of 102 (596 Views)

Re: Loading House During Sims Work Hours Causes Sim to Leave Work

★★ Novice

Sooo.. this is still happening?! After it has been a bug for THIS long? WHY?

Because it's annoying the #($*@)(#$*@ out of me as I'm trying to develop an extended family and I can't keep them all in the same household because, well, too many and they all have different goals suited to different locations.

Message 97 of 102 (479 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And university. One of my sims ended up on probation, just because I was not playing him.

Message 98 of 102 (365 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@unseenlarks wow i thought this was part of the sims 4 gameplay.. this never happened at the other sims games on PC (1,2,3). I found it very annoying.. but dealt with it to save the file at 6am just to be sure. but now i see its a bug that is here for so many years now.. I hope EA can fix this after so many years of reporting.
Message 99 of 102 (308 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Same issue Here, Sims miss work. I play with many housholds. (around 100 Sims)

Maybe EA fix this in 2043.

Thats the reasson for my why every played Sim hasn't a Job.

Message 100 of 102 (292 Views)