Original Post

Accepted Solution

[BY DESIGN] Research stocks not at 100% after researching

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? none (i have digital deluxe v.)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? just sit at a computer and start researching stocks and wait till it's done)
What happens when the bug occurs? researching stocks is not 100% complete after fully done
What do you expect to see? I expect to see "research stocks" at 100%
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Ok so i joined the business carreer (to be precise it automatically assigned mee this job roight after i finished my char. and started to live in a house). At a roight time i was forced to pick up a branch so i could climb higher in my carreer (investor or whatever it was, the second was director i think). I must doo a daily research stocks when i return from job and thasall. When i finish it (i just wait until it's done), in the bar it is stuck at 75% but it can bee still done to 100% when i research it once more, it finishes roight after i start it secondly. Please fix this "minor" bug

Message 1 of 6 (3,034 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [BY DESIGN] Research stocks not at 100% after researching

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as this is currently functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide. Thank you!  

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (490 Views)

All Replies

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Research stocks not at 100% after researching

★ Guide

The same thing happens in my game. When a sim is engaged in the 'Research Stocks' activity, he/she stops it as if he/she had completed the task but the job is just 75% done. I have to make them do it again every time in order to have the job 100% done.

Message 2 of 6 (2,934 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Research stocks not at 100% after researching

★ Guide
@Goorath Okay, it's December and bug still not fixed. I have the Sim do it twice in a row, but then they don't walk away when finished. Have to watch over them and move onto the next activity when it gets to 100%. Bleh
Message 3 of 6 (2,840 Views)

Researching Stocks to 75%

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? v1.21
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, Packs and Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have sim in business career (investor branch) Research stocks only researches to 75%
What happens when the bug occurs? Researches stocks only to 75% when sim stops
What do you expect to see? sim should research stocks until complete
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Researches stocks only to 75% when sim stops

Message 4 of 6 (2,777 Views)

Re: Researching Stocks to 75%

Hero
@EBWAH I merged your post with existing bug report on this.

Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (2,761 Views)

Re: [BY DESIGN] Research stocks not at 100% after researching

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has been closed as this is currently functioning as designed by The Sims team.

If you feel this was in error, please create a new thread here with as much information as you can provide. Thank you!  

solaire.png

Message 6 of 6 (491 Views)