Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Reacting to visiting WooHoo partners sleeping as inappropriate

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Parenthood, Dine Out, Fitness Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Spooky Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Control an active sim at their own home, invite over a romantic partner. Make sure your active sim has a near full energy bar so they don't fall asleep after WooHoo. Invite the romantic partner to WooHoo.
What happens when the bug occurs? If your active sim is still awake after WooHooing with a visitor, they will jump out of bed with the autonomous action "React to Inappropriate Behaviour" and yell at the person in their bed, losing some friendship relationship points.
What do you expect to see? I'd expect it to go back to previous behaviour, where sims didn't mind that their romantic partners were sleeping in their beds after WooHoo.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Started appearing since the 7 November 2017 patch (PC 1.36.99.1020)

Just noticed this happening a couple of times while playing with my sims in an apartment (Medina Studios). Haven't tested other households or non-apartments yet. But I have now seen this strange behaviour occur several times in one play session since installing the 7 November patch, with multiple different sims involved.

Message 1 of 33 (7,218 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [OPEN] Reacting to visiting WooHoo partners sleeping as inappropriate

Hero

• Woohoo partners will no longer be chastised for sleeping in the Sims bed after woohoo.

Fixed in Patch 1.42.30

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 33 of 33 (3,935 Views)

All Replies

Re: Reacting to visiting WooHoo partners sleeping as inappropriate behaviour

Hero

What friendship level are they on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 33 (7,161 Views)

Re: Reacting to visiting WooHoo partners sleeping as inappropriate behaviour

Champion

The friendship bars are at around 40 to 50% filled friend level. The romance bars are over 50% to 90% full romance.

Prior to the 7 November patch though, they could have practically zero friendship and as long as they have enough romance relationship to allow the WooHoo interaction to appear, they didn't react with an inappropriate behaviour interaction. I can manually command them to get back into their own bed alongside the visitor they WooHooed with just fine, they don't mind them being there - it's only immediately after WooHoo they get an erroneous autonomous action to react to inappropriate behaviour.

It's not the friendship level thing where they'd refuse to sleep in the same bed as a stranger.

Message 3 of 33 (7,145 Views)

Re: [TO TEST] Reacting to visiting WooHoo partners sleeping as inappropriate

★★ Novice
I am having this exact problem except I don't have near as many expansions and it started right after the latest patch. The only additional thing I have happening is when the Sim goes to tell visiting Sim about their inappropriate behavior, then the Sim who lives on the lot gets locked out and I have to travel off lot and then go back.

I have no CC or Mods and I only have get to work, dine out, and outdoor retreat.
Message 4 of 33 (7,128 Views)

Re: Reacting to visiting WooHoo partners sleeping as inappropriate

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 33 (7,104 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same, Moved in a neighbor in City Life and now when woohoo'ing my friendship keeps going down every time

Message 6 of 33 (7,094 Views)

Champion

I just experienced this same thing from the reverse perspective:

I had my active sim visit his NPC girlfriend's house (not an apartment) in Newcrest. After WooHoo, she jumped out of bed and woke him up, saying that his sleeping in her home was inappropriate. I tested it two more times and the third time she jumped out of bed and kicked him out of her house. They have a significantly filled romance bar and some friend bar (but after her complaining the friend bar is now a lot lower than it was before).

This was definitely not considered inappropriate before the 7 November PC 1.36.99.1020 patch.

Message 7 of 33 (7,031 Views)

★ Pro

I just experienced this my sim had asked her romantic interest to stay the night. They are best friends and romance bar is 3/4 full, shows as lovers.

After there very first woohoo, got a double negative relationship hit before she woke him up to accuse him of inappropriate behaviour. I had saved not long before so reloaded to try again but same ending each time.

Message 8 of 33 (7,021 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same. Full romantic relationship bar, nearly full friendship bar. The partner must be invited to stay the night, otherwise she gets a scolding from my sim. There's nothing I can do to stop her from reacting, either. 

Message 9 of 33 (6,954 Views)

★★ Expert

same as @simvasion. my active Sim sleeping in the NPC's bed is considered inappropriate. first seen with friendship and romance bars about 50% full, but also tested with both almost full. (Sims are not boyfriend/girlfriend, though.) also at a house in Newcrest, but it did happen pre-patch.

Message 10 of 33 (6,829 Views)