Re: [OPEN] Rayvis bossfight glitched

by brandedrespawn

Original Post

Re: Rayvis bossfight glitched

★★★ Newbie

It doesn't restart from the same area, you respawn to start the fight again. After the first phase to will go to the second and there is when you get stuck, you defeat Ray but he gets stuck in that phase. 

Message 101 of 157 (831 Views)

★★★ Novice

But starting over will make me lose all the force/health upgrades i found and the items i discovered, and i do NOT want to go around and find them just to get back to where i was on story mode :/ its the sad part, the discovery you make while playing, and then going back to try and find all these items some where that you probably forgot while speeding up to the point

Message 102 of 157 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Lanna Is there any kind of update or progress in fixing this. Just something please, or do we have to restart the game? 

Message 103 of 157 (779 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been stuck for about a week with the glitch dreading having to restart because i only am home 3 days a week. 

Message 104 of 157 (2,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lmao why pat for testers when the people who buy it can test for you. 

Message 105 of 157 (1,975 Views)

★★★ Novice

So another day goes by that I can’t play the game I paid for!! I’m just gonna refund and I suggest you all do too,these people don’t deserve your money! The least you could do EA is provide some sort of communication/timeframe but you can’t even do that 

Message 106 of 157 (1,878 Views)

EA Respawn Team

if all goes according to plan then patch for this will be out early next week

Message 107 of 157 (1,849 Views)

★★★ Novice

lets hope so, its one of the more easy one to get caught in, this bug, expecially on the hardest difficulty, and its not a one in a small chance, its 100% guaranteed to happen when you kill each other,

Message 108 of 157 (1,765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Thank you, @brandedrespawn 

Message 109 of 157 (1,731 Views)

★★★ Novice

Will this patch fix not only the bug when you kill each other with the boss and the they become invincible but also the fact that you can’t get out of the area before the boss since there isn’t a route out of the laser and the meditation point doesn’t allow fast travel. So if you can’t beat the boss you’re stuck ?

Message 110 of 157 (1,698 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help