Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Ratings for some Plumbing objects are wrong/missing

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the Build mode, navigate to the bathroom category, then observe the descriptions of two toilet's there
What happens when the bug occurs? Wrong/missing descriptions about the objects
What do you expect to see? Accurate Info on the objects
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 1.63.134.1020

This one is curious and is folded in two cases :

1 - The 'Sweet Escapes Country Toilet' gives their user 5 points of comfort, but the last line says it is 'Uncomfortable'

2 - The 'Unassuming Public Bathroom' brings the 'Higiene' with no value, no numbers, nada.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title 

Message 4 of 28 (2,761 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Build mode error/bug - Toilet

Hero

The Sweet Escapes Country Toilet will no longer be Comfortable AND Uncomfortable at the same time… There can only be one!

Fixed in Patch 1.69.57/ 1.35

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 28 of 28 (1,629 Views)

All Replies

Sweet Escapes Country Toilet no longer "Unbreakable"

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansion Packs: - Seasons - City Living - Get Together - Get To Work Game Packs: - Jungle Adventure - Parenthood - Vampires - Dine Out - Spa Day - Outdoor Retreat Stuff Packs: - Laundry Day - Bowling Night - Movie Hangout - Perfect Patio - Luxury Party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter Build Mode > Navigate to Toilets (Does not Matter how) > Hover mouse over the Sweet Escapes Country Toilet
What happens when the bug occurs? The Sweet Escapes Country toilet is now listed as "Reliability: 3" and "Uncomfortable"
What do you expect to see? Previously, it was listed as "Unbreakable"
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I noticed the change after I had installed both the June 04 2020 Patch and the June 03 2020 Base Game Update. I am unsure whether the problem started after the update or the patch.

In-Game Screenshot Included

Message 1 of 28 (2,943 Views)

Sweet Escapes Country Toilet Nerfed?

★★★★ Novice

This toilet was unbreakable but now has a reliability of 3. It also says it has a comfort level of 5 but is also uncomfortable according to the tooltip? i haven't seen this mentioned anywhere

Message 2 of 28 (2,939 Views)

Re: Sweet Escapes Country Toilet Nerfed?

Hero
@azebeenite Merging your post with the bug report. Don't really know if it's a bug but it's best to have all in one thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 28 (2,926 Views)

Re: The Controversial Toilet and The Mysterious Higiene

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Vatzfu Uncomfortable seems to be a new score for the showers/tubs items. Guess it shouldn't be on the toilet

Other objects

• It's a shower Tarp list unconformable twice. Once without value
  • Post Modern Shower Stall: No Value for Uncomfortable
  • Unicorn Dreamshower: Uncomfortable value missing
  • Compact Lavatory: No value for comfort

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 28 (2,736 Views)

Sweet Escapes Country Toilet

★★★★★ Apprentice

Platform:Mac
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansion Magic,stranger,jungle,vampires,done out,outdoor Moshin,bowling,backyard,romantic garden, movie hang,spooky
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hover over description of the toilet
What happens when the bug occurs? It lists the toilet as uncomfortable
What do you expect to see? I expect to see the toilet listed as unbreakable
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 3rd

The comfort rating is 5 and it used to be unbreakable 

Message 6 of 28 (2,712 Views)

Re: Sweet Escapes Country Toilet

Hero

Hi @LauraKl10 

Merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 28 (2,665 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I was quite disappointed to see my fave toilet downgraded so.  It's deffinately a glitch.

Message 8 of 28 (2,749 Views)

Hero
@AlyaSerpens I'm wondering if it's a matter of a wrong tag. Saying uncomfortable instead of unbreakable.

Did anyone have the toilet actually break ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 28 (2,745 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Ive also just noticed that the shower tooltips are bugged. when hovering over them they say "Uncomfortable [number]". Im pretty sure that's supposed to be discomfort relief?

Message 10 of 28 (2,699 Views)