[OPEN] Certain seeds can not be purchased in build mode (level 10)

by Jan_831

Original Post

Re: rare seed can not be purchased in build mode with level 10 gardening skill

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Jan_831In the cheat box, Left CTRL+Shift+C Enable testing cheats and then type in bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement
😃

Message 41 of 45 (346 Views)

Cant buy seeds through build mode.

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.103.315.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All current ones
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unable to purchase seeds through the build menu. however it works if i purchase the seasonal seeds from the phone as a gift be at lvl 5, and acts as if you cant purchase the seasonal plants. same with the planter
What happens when the bug occurs? unable to purchase seeds even with a high gardening level
What do you expect to see? To buy seeds for seasonal packs
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

ive done a clean save problem still persists, no matter what level gardening skill i have to try and buy seasonal seed plants from above lvl 4 which is the low level one. i can buy the starter through the packet, 

Message 42 of 45 (136 Views)

Re: Cant buy seeds through build mode.

Hero
@Reveena I merged your post with the existing thread on this.

How did you level up ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 45 (110 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict in gardening? picking plants and bonsai tree, but buying plant packets via gift function. very tedious.
Message 44 of 45 (96 Views)

Hero
@Reveena so you didn't use a cheat ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 45 (88 Views)