Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[OPEN] Random items, landscaping, terrain paint disappearing from build

by PansekshuElle

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Random items, landscaping, terrain paint disappearing from bui

★★ Apprentice

Also worth nothing that the Naupaka and bougainvillea are the plants that disappear consistently. I think about half of the Naupaka in particular disappeared on this build. Oh, and a food cart disappeared. 

Please make it stop. Frown

07-11-19_9-55-00 PM.png

07-11-19_9-53-56 PM.png

Message 11 of 16 (178 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Random items, landscaping, terrain paint disappearing from bui

★★★★ Novice

Since the release of Island Living, I can add terrain paint to my builds in Sulani, and the terrain paints upload with the build, but when I re-download them to my game the terrain paint is missing! Not sure if this has been reported since then, but just wanted to let someone know its happening again! 

Message 12 of 16 (144 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Terrain Paint does not transfer from Library/Gallery

★★★★ Guide

Exactly this issue has happened to my 2 new buildings for Sulani (both on water lots) after the last patch. You see the terrain paint on the gallery pics, but if you download them, there is no paint at all. Older buildings in other worlds seem not affected.

Message 13 of 16 (132 Views)

Hero
@alanmichael1 Moving this over to a more current thread.

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (124 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I have done some further testing and it looks like in my game terrain paint on water lots in Sulani cannot be saved to the library or gallery though it shows on the photos. There is also no paint when I download other players' water lots from the gallery.

Message 15 of 16 (98 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I too am having an issue with terrain paint disappearing on the beach lots in Sulani once I upload it to my library and then transfer that build to a different Sulani save -- on the same lot. This does not happen on the lots that are not beach front. For example, the volcano lot terrain paints stay put.

Message 16 of 16 (36 Views)

Need help?

We’re happy to help with your account, troubleshooting, and gameplay questions.

Contact us on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help