Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Random items, landscaping, terrain paint disappearing from bui

by PansekshuElle

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Random items, landscaping, terrain paint disappearing from bui

★★★ Guide

Also worth nothing that the Naupaka and bougainvillea are the plants that disappear consistently. I think about half of the Naupaka in particular disappeared on this build. Oh, and a food cart disappeared. 

Please make it stop. Frown

07-11-19_9-55-00 PM.png

07-11-19_9-53-56 PM.png

Message 11 of 20 (1,398 Views)

Champion

Since the release of Island Living, I can add terrain paint to my builds in Sulani, and the terrain paints upload with the build, but when I re-download them to my game the terrain paint is missing! Not sure if this has been reported since then, but just wanted to let someone know its happening again! 

BreeMiles, I don't work for EA. I'm a volunteer through ccp

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 20 (1,364 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Terrain Paint does not transfer from Library/Gallery

★★★★ Pro

Exactly this issue has happened to my 2 new buildings for Sulani (both on water lots) after the last patch. You see the terrain paint on the gallery pics, but if you download them, there is no paint at all. Older buildings in other worlds seem not affected.

Message 13 of 20 (1,352 Views)

Hero
@alanmichael1 Moving this over to a more current thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 20 (1,344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I have done some further testing and it looks like in my game terrain paint on water lots in Sulani cannot be saved to the library or gallery though it shows on the photos. There is also no paint when I download other players' water lots from the gallery.

Message 15 of 20 (1,318 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I too am having an issue with terrain paint disappearing on the beach lots in Sulani once I upload it to my library and then transfer that build to a different Sulani save -- on the same lot. This does not happen on the lots that are not beach front. For example, the volcano lot terrain paints stay put.

Message 16 of 20 (1,257 Views)

Re: Random items, landscaping, terrain paint disappearing from build

Hero

Terrain Paints now persist when placing a lot from the gallery.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 20 (3,899 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This has returned in my game with full power since some weeks. I'm not only occasionally losing terrain paint when saving a lot to the library/gallery but also almost all resized paintings and wall sculptures and resized plants/plants that stand very closely together. This happens also without using the move objects cheat while building. Is it just me or should I start a new thread?

Message 18 of 20 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Guide

It’s still happening in my game. Every build I place in sulani still removes all terrain paint and a lot of the plants. Thank 

Message 19 of 20 (1,111 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@PansekshuElle @alanmichael1 As this was fixed a couple patches ago, I'll need a new thread if it happens again with this patch.

Might seem like a hassle but it's about the me too count.

Thanks.

New thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-Terrain-paint-disappears-after-leaving-lot-new-bui...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (1,093 Views)