Re: Random generated sims not using skin detail category items

by rachtop

Original Post

Hero
@demon25970 I think the best you can do is encourage people to come here and click me too if they're bothered by this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 16 (2,345 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Any word on when this will be fixed? This is a big issue for me and I'd love to see it fixed soon.

Message 12 of 16 (2,304 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Random generated sims not using skin detail category items

Community Manager (retired)

Skin details (such as freckles and moles) have never been applied to randomized Sims from what I can find. I went back to a pre-EP07 version of the game (the April 2019 patch) and randomized some Sims a few dozen times and never saw any skin details get applied. I also confirmed with our CAS Producer who agrees it's never worked this way. I suspect the issue being reported is CC-specific? 

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 13 of 16 (2,676 Views)

Hero

Tagging @JKK_Xtreme @rachtop @demon25970  to see Nick's question

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (2,204 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@SimGuruNick

Hey! Sorry for the late response, I have just seen your question.

You're right, personally my complaints are caused by skin detail CC working. And the problem is not in CAS but in generating sims in the live mode. The point is CC that made as skin details and allowed for live random were always applied randomly to newly generated sims in the game. That worked perfectly until some point and sims could have random CC skin details automatically without necessity to edit each sim in CAS. But one day something has changed and the randomization of skin details stopped working.
I (and many people as far as I know) really lack of this feature, please fix this if possible.

Message 15 of 16 (2,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there anyway to fix it 

Message 16 of 16 (414 Views)