[BY DESIGN] [ROM] Wand and Broom Collection completes with empty slots

by Simmie99

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Wand and Broom Collection has unavailable recolors

★ Apprentice

This is NOT by design.  There is no point in having 11 empty wand boxes on the collectibles.  This is a design flaw in the game.  It needs to be fixed.  

Message 11 of 21 (891 Views)

Hero
@Mushi53

This thread is about the collection completing without having all the boxes filled. This is by design as stated by Nick (part of the Sims team).

The issue that you can't seem to find any of the recolors isn't by design but that has it's own thread as linked multiple times already.

If you don't like that you don't need all the brooms/wands to complete the collection, then that's feedback as EA has the game designed that you don't which makes it by design.

If you have issues not finding them, please post in the other thread. Linking this for the last time: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-SAVES-ROM-Unable-to-purchase-or-win-wand-recolours/m-p/8...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 21 (868 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there!

Since it has been pointed out that this is not a bug but working as intended, I'm moving this topic from the Bug Report to the General Discussion & Feedback section. Standard smile 

- Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 13 of 21 (861 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just fix it.  It's been a couple years now.  Tell me what you want me to send you.

Message 14 of 21 (832 Views)

Re: [BY DESIGN] [ROM] Wand and Broom Collection completes with empty slots

★ Apprentice

Yes, this problem still exists.  No wand recolors.  I don't know why it has not been fixed.  Latest patches came out and there was nothing about Realm of Magic.

Message 15 of 21 (771 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Still not fixed. I have played recently won a ton of duel, and no wands variation to be won. I have seen them in debug, but I don't want to have to rely on cheat to get them. At first I though it was by design to be much harder to find some variations, but it is obviously not the case.

Message 16 of 21 (737 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, this is definitely still a problem and has been since the launch of the pack. I too went in to buydebug and was able to see all 20 wands, so I know they exist, but after hours an hours of playing specifically to get the wands and the brooms, I cannot get the 10 wands that have been referenced over and over in these comments.  I also I think it’s strange that we would be having such issues finding the wand recolors when 5 of the ones that we have not been able to find are considered to be common items.  We should have been able to find them by now.

I understand what is being said in regards to the collection being marked as completed by design. We have seen this with other collections where you only need to get a certain base number and not every single one for the collection to be marked as completed. The difference between the magical artifacts collection and the others is that no matter how hard we seem to try, we cannot collect those last 10 wands.  Therefore, we cannot fully complete the collection.

I see that others have shared their game files in other threads that have been closed and merged, but I would be happy to share mine if still needed.  I have taken pictures of the collection so that you can see the ones we cannot find in game play. 

Message 17 of 21 (698 Views)

Message 18 of 21 (687 Views)

Message 19 of 21 (686 Views)

Message 20 of 21 (681 Views)