Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ROM] Wallpaper has wrong swatch

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything except Moschino
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? select the realm of magic tiles and select the second row third column swatch, go to place on wall and see it turn into row four column one.
What happens when the bug occurs? cant use swatch wished to use.
What do you expect to see? The right swatch
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I just really hope they fix this quick as its another thing that has slipped under the radar with this pack

Message 3 of 10 (2,460 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wallpaper bug Realm of Magic

Hero

Fixed an issue where the Spellbinding Tile wall pattern was displaying duplicate swatch colors in Build Mode.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (2,051 Views)

All Replies

Wallpaper bug Realm of Magic

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hello so a smaller issue on the new pack is that new wallpaper has two of the same wallpaper colour even tho the swatch says it's suppose to look a different way. Hope the images explain it better than I do. No mods or CC installed while this happens. The swatch applied is on the blue on the left.

Wallpaper.pngWallpaper2.png

Message 1 of 10 (2,435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Got that one too. Sooo annoying, and such a shame too, as the "buggy" wallpaper seems to have a lovely color in its preview.

How can you not see that as a dev ? That is really obvious, one minute of playing aroud with the new stuff and you can't miss it. With all the other bugs/mistakes reported in RoM, I really start to feel like they didn't bother to check the game before releasing it.

Message 2 of 10 (2,398 Views)

Hero
@Knazysauce Merged your post with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (2,377 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [ROM] Wallpaper has wrong swatch

★★ Apprentice

Yep, definitely an issue. The second row, third column to the right replicates a texture for the medium wall height of the fourth row, first column style instead. 

Message 5 of 10 (2,359 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have this issue too.

Message 6 of 10 (2,346 Views)

★★ Novice

Weirdly I noticed the wallpaper is the correct swatch on every level except the ground floor. I've tired this with the 2nd and 3rd floors as well as the first basement floor.

Message 7 of 10 (2,270 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh no, disregard my last post. I entirely forgot the rest of my floors aren't medium height. Good/bed news, this affects all floors with medium height walls.

Message 8 of 10 (2,241 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Wallpaper has wrong swatch

★★★★ Apprentice

I have this exact issue as well.

Message 9 of 10 (2,083 Views)

Hero

Fixed an issue where the Spellbinding Tile wall pattern was displaying duplicate swatch colors in Build Mode.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (2,052 Views)