[FIXED] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - 'no results found'

by moonrosemother

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - 'no results found'

★★ Novice

Not really a solution but a confirmed workaround.

You can stop being a spell-caster temporarily to gain access to the styled looks again. You can do this either the in game way or by entering the cheat:

traits.remove_trait trait_Occult_WitchOccult

after you choose your styled looks enter:

traits.equip_trait trait_Occult_WitchOccult

You lose no spells doing the cheat method. 

Message 61 of 88 (1,627 Views)

Spellcasters Can't Use Outfit Sets In CAS

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Tiny Lviing
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS and create a Spellcaster or edit a Spellcaster.
What happens when the bug occurs? You can no longer choose a set of clothing for them only parts. The set category is broken.
What do you expect to see? A fix.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. It started recently after the latest patch. Only Spellcasters seem broken.

Spellcasters cannot use the outfit set category in CAS. Only normal Sims.

Message 62 of 88 (1,578 Views)

Re: Spellcasters Can't Use Outfit Sets In CAS

★★★ Novice

I'd like to add my me too to this, I hate not having styled outfits, and none of  my custom body presets work with spellcasters.

Message 63 of 88 (1,467 Views)

Spellcaster outfits don't work

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.61.15.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try to make a spellcaster
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't use premade outfits on spellcasters. I can use them on all other occult sims and normal sims. Sometimes their faces disappear when I put on single clothing items.
What do you expect to see? Premade outfits should work and faces shouldn't disappear
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have repaired the game twice and nothing has changed. 

Message 64 of 88 (1,448 Views)

Re: Spellcaster outfits don't work

Hero
@NikkiBMe2013 For the faces, that's usually either a cc or a graphics card issue. Best if you made a thread in the mac forum for that: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/bd-p/The-Sims-Mac

I merged your post with the styled outfiit thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 65 of 88 (1,412 Views)

Re: Styled outfits and some skin tones not showing for spellcasters

★★ Novice

I play this game on PS4 and have the exact same issue where there are no outfits shown for any age for the spellcasters in the Style outfit section. Has this issue been addressed to get fixed.

Message 66 of 88 (1,340 Views)

Re: Styled outfits and some skin tones not showing for spellcasters

★★★★ Novice

All spellcasters, regardless of age, are having this problem. It ranges across multiple saves. Very annoying. 

Message 67 of 88 (1,301 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@moonrosemother i had it on ps4
Message 68 of 88 (1,250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I was attempting to create a spell caster in CAS this morning and found that I could not access the Styled looks. I disabled mods and restarted the game, but the problem continued to persist. None of the other occult sims are affected, just the spell casters. It affects all sims regardless of age or sex. I'm not sure when this problem began as I don't often create occult sims. Using the steps to repair the game did not help. 

Any solutions? 

I have attached images. 

EDIT: I am using a Mac with the latest game version.

Message 69 of 88 (1,071 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem.

I went into CAS, made a spellmaker but a lot of my CC didn't show up. 

Regardless of age, gender etc.

I will use the workaround for now, but I do really hope they fix this as it is a little bit annoying. 

Message 70 of 88 (975 Views)