Re: Spellcaster Styled Looks Not Appearing

by NannyPhanny

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - "no results found"

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am able too goto into style outfits with some of the sims I play if want a screenshot can get it

Message 41 of 88 (1,626 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - "no results found"

★★★★★ Guide
@bandit34 : I asked you on the other official forums, but were they born in-game?
Message 42 of 88 (1,577 Views)

Re: Styled Outfits - "no results found"

★ Pro

Created a new Sim in CAS using Story mode. They turned out to be a Spellcaster. Styled Outfits were not available. Immediately created another "normal" Sim and Styled Outfits worked fine.

New vanilla game for testing another issue. No mods. No CC. 

Message 43 of 88 (1,548 Views)

Spellcaster Styled Looks Not Appearing

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.60.54.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS, create a spellcaster, and choose "Styled Looks"
What happens when the bug occurs? It just says "No results found. Edit your filters to see more."
What do you expect to see? The ability to use styled looks on my spellcaster sims
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Once I purchased Tiny Living, the styled looks for my spellcasters has disappeared. But I can still use them on other occult sims. 

Message 44 of 88 (1,537 Views)

Hero
@purpleplaytpus merged your post with exiting thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 45 of 88 (1,503 Views)

★ Apprentice

This happens to me on normal sims as well. Outfits are there, then they disappear when switching to different outfit style (ie formal to pjs etc).

Message 46 of 88 (1,479 Views)

Hero
@NannyPhanny Please create a new thread if it happens for anything else than spellcasters.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 88 (1,434 Views)

★ Guide

still happening to me latest patch

Message 48 of 88 (1,249 Views)

★ Guide

seems like the sims team is unaware of this issue, because they made a new patch and the issue persists, it's extremely frustrating even without mods the game won't work

Message 49 of 88 (1,201 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - 'no results found'

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Hey I went through and checked all of the other adult sims occult and non-accult and have found out that the spellcasters are the only ones missing the styled outfits section.  If it is helpful i did take some screenshots so people can see the issue (because for me at least the attach a screenshot thing on EA Answers never works). So here just to be helpful: screenshots -- ((pay no mind to the other screenshots of floors acting like the greathall's ceiling.... 

---

edit:

this is a new glitch for me as of today when the patch came out. I can confirm that it is only the spellcasters @crinrict 

(Posts merged by CM)

Message 50 of 88 (1,196 Views)