Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [ROM] Spellcasters: Styled Outfits - 'no results found'

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, including free stuff packs and the family portrait item.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go into CAS and click on "Styled Outfits"
What happens when the bug occurs? On some of the sims (so far adults, both genders), the Styles Outfits come with a "No results found. Edit your filters." *image attached or better explanation.
What do you expect to see? Styled outfits working for all.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. between 1.59.69.1010 and 1.59.73.1020 patches.

I have removed all mods, deleted the localthumbcache, reset the UI scaling and repaired the game. I also know of someone else who has this issue as well. I have not played since the 1.59.69 patch until now, and I was able to use the 'styled outfits' function correctly.

Message 6 of 88 (15,124 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Styled outfits and some skin tones not showing for spellcasters

Hero

Spellcasters have regained access to Styled Looks.
○ A Spellcaster is never not in vogue, but it’s always nice to have options.

Fixed in Patch 1.63.133

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 88 of 88 (4,482 Views)

All Replies

Styled outfits and some skin tones not showing for spellcasters

★★★★ Novice

I tried editing my current spellcaster family in CAS and found that styled outfits and some skins weren't showing after the 1.59.73.1220 update. When I select styled outfits it just says "No results found. Edit your filters to see more". Sims were also wearing cc skins, but I didn't actually see them as an option. I tried repairing the game, but that didn't help. Figured it was an issue with CC so removed Mod folder, but the issue persisted even after repairing game again without Mod folder. Tested an old save, but issue is still there so I started a completely new game and repaired the game, but that didn't fix it. Not really the end of the world in terms of gameplay just seemed odd since it only affects spellcasters. Also a bit annoying to not being able to see all skin tones even though they're still being used and showing on sims.

Message 1 of 88 (15,139 Views)

@MusicalSpells529  I've moved your post to the PC tech section, since this is a game issue and not specific to Macs.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 88 (15,113 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MusicalSpells529  I thought it was just my game doing weird things.

I can verify it happened to my Sim as well. Now that I see your report I will test again. 

* Was the household created as Spellcasters? Or was it done in-game? 

* Were they created before the 12 December 2019 patch? 

* Any other peculiarities that you are seeing? 

Watching for your reply while I test.

- EQ Avid Sims player.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 3 of 88 (15,107 Views)

★★★★ Novice

All were created before the update, only two were created as spellcasters the others were done in game. Other than that I haven't seen anything else odd yet, but that might be because I haven't played very long since finding the issue. I'll keep my eye out.

Message 4 of 88 (15,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@MusicalSpells529  Thank you for confirming that information.
This is what I saw and am still seeing with Spellcasters that have been played in my game.

No Styled Looks.PNG

Created earlier this week before the patch.

Edit: 14Dec2019
* Sparks Will Fly (Glenda Sparks) Spellcaster in created in CAS. Styled looks missing.
* HeirsSpares EarthaTyme Upoaded 20Sept2019
Teen Son born as Spellcaster in game. No issue with styled looks.
Both parents Eartha and Tyme were created in CAS and converted to Spellcasters in game. Styled looks missing.
* Eartha & Tyme Uploaded 10Sept2019 as unplayed household. No issue with styled looks.

- EQ Avid Sims Player
#EQCreations
I do not work for EA
All packs installed and patches are current.
PC / Win 10
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 5 of 88 (15,095 Views)

Re: Styled Outfits - "no results found"

★★★★ Apprentice

With me I found that is only with spellcasters, all the others work. This is with no mods or CC a new game started after the new patch.

Message 7 of 88 (15,023 Views)

★★★ Novice
Having the same issue in my game thought I was going insane 0_0
Message 8 of 88 (15,003 Views)

Re: Styled Outfits - "no results found"

Hero
@moonrosemother Can you confirm that it's spellcasters only ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 88 (15,002 Views)

Hero
@MusicalSpells529 I merged your post with the current bug report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 88 (14,989 Views)