[FIXED] [ROM] [GTW] Human Baby born From Alien Abduction (Spellcaster)

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [ROM] [GTW] Human Baby born From Alien Abduction (Spellcaster)

★★ Novice

I am currently having that issue only problem being.... my sims isn't a spellcaster. In fact I don't even have that pack. my male sim has had three "alien" children the first was by himself the other two were twin girls. this happened twice in a row. i used MCCC thing to quickly get another pregnancy as I am trying to get the alien related achievements so i couldn't exactly just wait another 3 hours to even get abducted let alone pregnant again. if anyone's got a fix or a cheat to make them alien that'd be super helpful. and for thos who will ask i have had two other alien children before who were actually alien.

Message 11 of 40 (1,109 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok I have found something that'll work if you don't mind turning cheats on. It's 100% NOT mine I looked it up 

Human to Alien   ----- That's normal human not baby
-Type:
--testingcheats on
-Then Type:
--traits.equip_trait trait_OccultAlien

Part-Alien/Part-Human to Alien
-Type:
--testingcheats on
-Then Type:
--traits.remove_trait trait_OccultAlienPart
-Then Type:
--traits.equip_trait trait_OccultAlien

Message 12 of 40 (1,106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I'm on Xbox and this happened to me too. I got a Spellcaster Sim abducted (via cheats since I wanted an alien baby) and the baby came out human with the Send to Homeworld option but after I aged her up and checked her in CAS, she had the Spellcaster occult. Didn't check her Simology panel though to check if she got any alien traits though.

Message 13 of 40 (1,013 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper I had a similar issue but with my male vampire sim. The baby is 100% human but I could still send it back to the home world.
Message 14 of 40 (961 Views)

★ Guide

I had a non-abduction Alien-Spellcaster-baby.

The baby was 100% Spellcaster.

so it seems tobe the default

Message 15 of 40 (950 Views)

★★ Guide
@PoptartJuniper I've had a similar issue, except my sim is human and is dating an alien. The alien is in disguise so idk if that makes a difference. I don't think it should but anyway... My sim got pregnant by her alien bf on a few test saves I had and the baby came out green but it wasn't born in an alien bassinet. When I aged the baby up to a teen via cas, the child remained green but had no alien powers. This was tested twice and the result was the same.
Message 16 of 40 (938 Views)

[GTW] Alien babies are getting regular birth certificates

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.78.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but: Eco Lifestyle, Tiny living, journey to batuu, nifty knitting, industrial loft kit, throwback fit kit, country kitchen kit. (it would be nice to have a checkmark box here... there are so many packs by now)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Being abducted being a spell caster, getting pregnated, giing birth to the baby at the hospital.
What happens when the bug occurs? Instead of the alien birth certificate, the parent recieves regular birth certificates.
What do you expect to see? I expect to get the special alien birth certificates.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The thing is: This has happened twice on my game right now. The last time being yesterday night. I haven't taken screenshots.

Message 17 of 40 (1,215 Views)

Re: [GTW] Alien babies are getting regular birth certificates

Hero

@JRmilek 

Babies with only one alien parent almost always seem to get the regular certificate.  The only time I have ever seen the alien one was when both parents were aliens.  So since your baby's parents are an alien and a spellcaster, that is probably why you got the regular one.  Is your baby an alien or human?  You probably won't know until he/she ages up to toddler and then you can check.

Hope this helps.

Message 18 of 40 (1,164 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I use to get special birth certificate  from giving birth at the hospital after abduction all the time before. Just the last four alien children didn't get one of those... 

Message 19 of 40 (1,150 Views)

Hero
@JRmilek Did you get them before for occult/alien combinations or for human/aliens ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 40 (1,130 Views)