Re: [GTW] Alien babies are getting regular birth certificates

by crinrict

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

For human/alien I got the special one. After the introduction of Realm Of Magic the babies got a bug that by abduction were producing hybrids with chance of being spell casters or aliens. but by abduction the baby should always be an alien. It was fixed, but the birth certificate is not coming right. 

Message 21 of 40 (829 Views)

Hero
@JRmilek I know abductions are hard to get but if you get a chance, could you test if it works properly for human/alien still ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 40 (825 Views)

EA Staff

Hello @JRmilek 

Would you be willing to share a screenshot or video (whatever is comfortable with you) of the certificate you see?

If its just a screenshot you are posting you can directly reply here and in case you want to share the video instruction are here for sharing video with us, https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 23 of 40 (798 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello @SimGuruRitzy ,

I don't see a reason to share a video since I wasn't recording when the babies were born. So I'm adding a picture of the birth cerificates.

The one above (alien birth certificate) is the one I was expecting to get. It's from a previous baby.

The two bellow (human birth certificate) are from the newborn babies that made me create this bug report.

I hope it helps!

Message 24 of 40 (775 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@JRmilek Are the babies really aliens when they grow up or are they spellcasters or humans ? Did you double check on that ?

Is this bug what you're talking about: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-ROM-GTW-Human-Baby-born-From-Alien-Abduction-Spellcaster/... ?

Not sure that was fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 40 (741 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict On my game it seems to be fixed. I didn't age up the last two babies yet (I play with aging turned off) because the birthday update may bring surprises (who knows)... lol

But when I age them up I'll let you know if they are alien or spellcasters (but last time I've had spellcasters from abduction they came in the spellcaster bassinet, which is not the case this time)

Message 26 of 40 (720 Views)

Hero
@JRmilek Do they have alien bassinets ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 40 (665 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@crinrict yes! The last four came in alien bassinets.

Message 28 of 40 (652 Views)

Hero
@JRmilek OK, let us know what they turn out when they are older, to be sure they are aliens.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 40 (629 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict you were right... even though they came in alien bassinets they are indeed spellcasters.

I hate this bug so much! Abduction generated Sims should always be alien... 

Message 30 of 40 (598 Views)