Re: [OPEN] [ROM] Collectibles don't respawn at Realm of Magic

by GymeaLillie

Original Post

Re: problem with collectibles

Hero
@belaIV OK. Will make this thread about the magic realm

If anyone else has issues elsewhere, please create a new thread.

Could you maybe remove the frogs from your original post ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (649 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

<looks confused> I spent a couple days parked in magical realm and some things respawned after I harvested a bunch of motes. Not sure if was due to the uninstall/reinstall or because I gathered the motes. Still did not get any frogs there, but the rocks etc finally came back, so I will assume one must actually live in the magical realm for days to actually harvest anything there. Not too fussed about it at this point, I just will not bother with trying to get any harvestables there, since they do not regenerate unless you camp there. Not worth the bother since there are no houses.

Message 12 of 15 (630 Views)

Hero

I haven't had a problem with the respawning of plants, rocks and the frog logs in the Realm except for one thing.  The frog pump has not generated a new frog since the first one was gathered.  For others, if I keep a sim or two in the Realm for awhile, they all will eventually respawn at least once while I am there but not the pump.    

Message 13 of 15 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I too have found that no collectibles respawn in the Magic Realm, no matter how many days my Sims spend there. "Harvest" is not even a greyed-out option.

Message 14 of 15 (494 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have this problem in the magic realm too. No frogs ever in the water pump no matter how many days I stay there.

Message 15 of 15 (330 Views)