[NEEDS INFO] Played Sims are used in roles, f.e. as a bouncer

by JochenWeiss

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Played Sims are used in roles, f.e. as a bouncer

★★★★★ Apprentice
Same. Even sims that HAVE jobs and aren't homeless are getting picked for this. Feel like bouncers should be filled by sims that have the active trait or at least a high fitness skill
Message 11 of 15 (552 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Does anyone still have played Sims as Bouncers ?

@JochenWeiss  

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

My Global Superstar Silverscreen Icons are used as bouncers if I mark the household unplayed while I play my other household for a sims week.  So my sims stand there as bouncers, getting screamed at and constantly asked for selfies and autographs!  This must be why they're not winning awards for all their hard acting work at gold star level! How demeaning to be a bouncer when you're at the top! This just wouldn't happen in RL and this is a simulation of RL? I don't want to upload my unplayed household to the gallery and redownload them, all their relationships are messed up when I bring them back into the game.  So now I have quite a job looking after two 8 sim households,  of which 8 sims are in the acting career.  (I couldn't cope with 16 Actors!). Please fix this!  Please!  Thank you.  I don't want to lose the grandchildren and their parents.  It will ruin the Genealogy.

Message 13 of 15 (308 Views)

Hero
@Gednaa Why do you unmark them as played ? The idea of played households and households in my household is to prevent this stuff happening.

This thread was for played Sims doing that which judging by the lack of comments in this thread is no longer happening.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

16 sims all getting married, having kids, 8 in the acting career...  It's hard work.  Or it's my age!  C'est la vie.  Fair point @crinrict  Deleted a few of the kids tonight.  Sad, but necessary.  Keeping the actors in one house and the "Brats born into fame" in another!  :D

Message 15 of 15 (285 Views)