Re: Issues with plants - reverting to planted status.

by vadish3825

Original Post

Re: Watering Harvestables Bug

★★★★ Novice
@Annie_Oakleaves Mine too! One of my money trees disappeared as well😔
Message 41 of 478 (2,333 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

I just noticed this happen to a few of my plants yesterday. They are all outside and in season. I didn't move them, or change the box they are in. The only thing my Sim did was fertilize them. I haven't noticed if they aren't growing back, I'll have to check that. It did happen after the 6/3 patch for me too.

Message 42 of 478 (2,455 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Asprin I've only had it happen occasionally after harvesting so far, but every plant it's happened with has been sheltered
Message 43 of 478 (2,450 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Plants shrink after harvesting/ Turns into harvestable

★★★★ Novice

I thought maybe it was just in the new planters (I've only got the hydroponic and vertical planters on this lot right now and it's happening in both).  Bummer that it's not just the new stuff.  Hope they can update this.

Message 44 of 478 (2,453 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Asprin I noticed this as well. I also had a couple plants (I think basil was one of them) that just sits on top of the planter, looking unplanted. But, it has growth stats when hovering over it with a mouse cursor. ~shrugs~
Message 45 of 478 (2,415 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Plants shrink after harvesting/ Turns into harvestable

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I'm playing on PS4 with no mods or cc. After having half my perfect trees/ plants disappear, I reloaded a previous save...then when I harvested, my sage and basil now look like harvestables laying on the ground.

Message 46 of 478 (2,439 Views)

Re: Watering Harvestables Bug

Hero
@Annie_Oakleaves Merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 47 of 478 (2,412 Views)

Re: Plants disappearing after fertilization

★★★★★ Novice

I'm currently playing on the updated PS4 version, and I am experiencing the same issue. I have a small garden of perfect plants, and one by one I am watching them turn into dirt mounds. I've waited, hoping they would grow again, but no such luck. I've tried to replant them, using the produce I currently have on hand, but as soon as my Sim has completed the planting process, the dirt pile disappears entirely.

Message 48 of 478 (2,391 Views)

Garden items reverting to planted state

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.26 (newest as of writing) 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a household with a fully grown garden.
What happens when the bug occurs? After anyone (played sims or hired Gardner) tends the garden random plants revert back to looking like they were just planted and in my case they don't appear to regrow. (Also all my plants are sheltered) 
What do you expect to see? Plant and trees remain fully grown.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 3rd 2020

After tending the gardenAfter tending the gardenBefore noticing the issueBefore noticing the issue

Edit By Crinrict: Fixed Duplicate Template

Message 49 of 478 (2,370 Views)

Plants randomly going back to freshly-planted state

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.63.134.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? None
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Interact with grown plants (fertilise, weed, water, etc). They randomly turn back into freshly-planted mounds of soil.
What happens when the bug occurs? The grown plant immediately transforms into a freshly-planted mound of soil.
What do you expect to see? I interact with my plant and it stays in its current state of full-grown or sprouting.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Updated from version 1.62.67.1020 to version 1.63.134.1020

In the screenshot, all mounds of soil were previously fully-grown plants. These plants are still grow as usual until interacted with, where they randomly shrink back to their freshly-planted state only to grow again and randomly shrink again when interacted with, again and again.

Message 50 of 478 (2,358 Views)