Re: Plants Dying too Quickly

by akirkman8

Original Post

Re: Plants playing dead

EA Staff

Hello @ChrinnieSims 

Unfortunately we are not able to access this drive link, would mind sharing it again, please feel free to share it with me personally in the Direct message in this forum.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 21 of 109 (1,769 Views)

★★ Novice
@ChrinnieSims Yes, this is my experience as well - they evolve rapidly then get the green fog that sometimes goes away and I'll get another harvest, and sometimes doesn't.
Message 22 of 109 (1,738 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Plants playing dead (emitting green cloud)

★★ Novice
@FailFerret Yep, that sounds exactly like what's happening in my game.
Message 23 of 109 (1,738 Views)

★ Guide
@akirkman8 I do know that my save is now in the hands of the talented SimGuruRitzy after I accidentally had the wrong security set for the link.

Let us hope that it is simple and easy to fix
Message 24 of 109 (1,726 Views)

★ Apprentice

I really hope so, I feel powerless without my dragon fruits 😂 

Message 25 of 109 (1,722 Views)

★ Guide

Think how I feel doing a Rags to Riches challenge using gardening as the path to riches only to have the crops just up and disappear.

Message 26 of 109 (1,720 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Believe me I feel the pain, doing a short lifespan rags to riches legacy with my main sim as a gardener and flower arranger 😂 I'm in gen 1 and have already saved them and their house into a new save to see if there was an issue with that somehow. Didn't work so I came here 😅

Message 27 of 109 (1,715 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this same issue. I have all the packs, basic mods (MCCC, TOOL), playing with a Sim in Willow Creek. Plants are all sheltered, and it's currently winter. I thought the green smoke plants were dead, so I replaced them. One started emitting the smoke right after it was watered fertilized and evolved to Nice.

Did the Sim Gurus figure out what's going on?

Message 28 of 109 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm experiencing this also. Random plants get affected, no matter if they're planted on pots, ground or vertically. It's been happening only to bush-formed plants (no trees or garlic, but eg. Basil, sage or berries). Very random. Happening on different households and lots. 

On Mac, no mods/cc, all released content installed except JtB, fully patched as in 4/12/20.

Message 29 of 109 (1,638 Views)

★★ Novice

I am also experiencing this problem in 2 of my save files. I do have CC installed I took it out and yet the problem persists. 

Message 30 of 109 (1,608 Views)