[OPEN] Pizza not getting delivered

by sad-joy01

Original Post

Re: Pizza bug?

Hero
@bae281995 How does it not work ? Do you never get a message that it will be delivered do you get a message but no pizza ?

At what time are you ordering ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 49 (798 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I tried to order a cheese pizza myself to try, and it actually never made it to my house (even though I had received the pop-up message warning me it would arrive immediately). The pizza guy never arrived. I waited 3 hours sim and then tried to call again to order another pizza, but I got the image below with the first pizza at the top colored gray (which is the never arrived request for the cheese one) and when I try to request another one, only the call starts, I don't even get the pop-up message anymore. @crinrict  @bae281995 

bug_pizza.jpg

Message 32 of 49 (775 Views)

Hero
@GiardiniDiMarzo There's several pizza threads which is why I need all the details from OP

What time did you order ? Did you queue something after ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 33 of 49 (765 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@crinrict Oh I'm sorry I should have checked. I ordered mine in the middle of the night it was 4 am or something. I didn't queue any action after that.
Message 34 of 49 (758 Views)

Hero
@GiardiniDiMarzo Yeah, they don't come in the middle of the night. Try again after 9 am

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 35 of 49 (754 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@crinrict I reload the game and tried again the next day at 4pm this time (16:00) and the pizza never arrived. It was the pepperoni one though. I waited 2 sim hours. I have to ask, is it because my house trait is Private Dwelling?
Message 36 of 49 (748 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict   I ordered around 4 pm or something because my Sim and her BFFs are gathering. No notif/message came and nothing arrived so I just ordered another kind of pizza. 

Message 37 of 49 (741 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I'm sorry but this isn't a bug at all. Four mutant turtles are simply stealing your pizzas, and eating them. Cowabunga dude!

Seriously though, @GiardiniDiMarzo I just tried setting my house to a Private Dwelling and then ordering a pizza and it never arrived. I ordered it around 5pm, so I would assume that's still within the range for a delivery. Then the next day I tried again just after 9 am, as suggested by crinrict, and it wouldn't let me because it said "A pizza is already on its way!" when trying to select the Pizza option on the phone. So not only did it not deliver the pizza, but apparently I can't even attempt to order another one now.

Yep... something is definitely not working properly... but I still blame the turtles!!

EDIT: After removing the Private Dwelling lot trait, my pizza was finally delivered the next morning which made it about 39 hours late.

Message 38 of 49 (725 Views)

★★ Guide

lol I just imagine that the pizzeria ran out of cheese or something Large smile

Message 39 of 49 (722 Views)

Hero
@bae281995 merging this with the pizza not being delivered thread then.

This post gives some more info: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Pizza-not-getting-delivered/m-p/9385950#M152101

It's interesting that it was just cheese pizza for you. At some point it was pepperoni pizza only not working. At this point I'm unsure if the kind of pizza plays a role or other factors.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 49 (696 Views)