by sad-joy01

Original Post

[OPEN] Pizza not getting delivered

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, city living, get together, realm of magic, strangerville, Jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, tiny living, laundry day, bowling night, backyard, kids room, movie hangout, spooky, cool kitchen, perfect patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hire a service option on phone
What happens when the bug occurs? When I order pizza it never gets delivered. This has been a problem for the past two or three years
What do you expect to see? Pizza being delivered
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

This bug occurs whenever i order pizza. I've uninstalled and re-downloaded the game twice. the problem still occurs

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 49 (7,588 Views)

Re: Pizza not getting delivered

Hero
@sad-joy01 What time are you ordering the pizza ? What lot are you playing ? Does it matter what kind ?

Most issues with pizza have been resolved but there's still a couple of problems so it be great if you could post some more details.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 49 (7,561 Views)

★★ Novice

During the day after 9, on the Windenburg lots. There's also no notification coming through. I ordered in other worlds and it works.

Message 3 of 49 (7,539 Views)

Hero
@sad-joy01 specific house or all of them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 49 (7,536 Views)

★★ Novice

It happened on Mid-nowhere and Coorinburg cottage. It  7 at night now it seems to be working, but it didn't work a couple of times. It's weird.

Sorry to have wasted your time. 

Thank you

Message 5 of 49 (7,515 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@sad-joy01 Could be a time issue. Could you test another hour again ?
There's no delivery during the night

Known Issues with Pizza Delivery

If anyone still has issues and it's none of the above, please post and add the following info:

• Which lot (upload house if build yourself)
  • What time did you order
  • What pizza did you order ?
  • Any mods/cc in your game ?

EDIT

@sad-joy01 Did you queue something afterwards when it failed ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 49 (7,480 Views)

Ordered a pizza. It's been several in-game days and it still hasn't arrived.

★★ Novice

Which language are you playing the game in? English
What is your current game version number? 1.65.70.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Cats and Dogs, Get to Work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Order a pizza.
What happens when the bug occurs? Pizza doesn't come.
What do you expect to see? A pizza.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

So I made my sim order a pizza (using Lin-Z) (before 8am, which I now know I shouldn't have done). It's now been several in-game days, and the pizza still hasn't arrived. When I try to order a new one using either Lin-Z or the phone, it says a pizza is already on it's way. Is there a way to reset it?

Message 7 of 49 (7,437 Views)

Re: Ordered a pizza. It's been several in-game days and it still hasn't arrived.

Hero
@deathlyHealer Merged your post with the current thread

Could you try if moving out and back in resets it

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 49 (7,378 Views)

The sims 4 pizzaproblem

★ Novice

Which language are you playing the game in? Svenska
What is your current game version number? 1.66.139.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everyone except star wars
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to order pizza.
What happens when the bug occurs? Order pizza it dosent show up.
What do you expect to see? My pizza! please ..
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi! 

When i order pizza in the sims 4 it never delivers. 

I asked people on reddit if they hade the sam issue. 

They wrote 
"
I got one delivered once, but it didn't have the toppings I picked in the menu.

I had to try three times though." 

"Only one type of mine gets delivered, the rest don't. " 

"sometimes i keep forgetting that i ordered a pizza (i barely order it)! some pizzas seem to come (cheese, masala, maybe pepperoni) while others don't (canadian bacon seems to be a problem). i had one pizza (kebab?) that came very late. like i ordered at 6pm and they dropped it off at like 1am. got mad i wasn't awake to take it." 

Her is the link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/it3spg/the_sims_4_pizzaproblem/?utm_source=share&utm_mediu...

What can i do to fix it? 

Message 9 of 49 (7,343 Views)

Re: The sims 4 pizzaproblem

★★ Novice

I started to order a few pizzas during my time at university (housing, not dorms). Some would come on time, some did not come and one came very late at night. I searched here and saw some [fixed] tags but I'm not sure if an update broke it again.

Message 10 of 49 (7,323 Views)