[OPEN] Photographs turn black (Patch 1.58.69)

by morghan0513

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Photographs turn black (Patch 1.58.69)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It just happened to me as well, right after the latest patch end of July, the one who made everyone get old and die, I didn't mind dying that much but....losing my art, what will I leave behind then lol???? After I restarted the game after the patch, all my paintings and pics went blank and black. Sigh, not funny...I lost everything I created, plus my pets I created too are now all black. Just shadows of their former selves, roaming around like, hmmm, well like black shadows. Painting is what I love doing a lot so it really ruins it for me, so many hours, days weeks of labour for nothing, all art destroyed. A nation without art is a nation without soul and culture lol, sucks. No one knows what causes it? WIll it be fixed? Until then I shall look at the bland artless world (pun intended) with an empty soul, arg.Frown ps. Never used mods. ps4

Message 141 of 142 (107 Views)

Pictures turn black

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Get to work, Cats and dogs, Island living, Dine out, Movie hangout, discover university
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? don't allow the pictures to turn black
What happens when the bug occurs? Pictures go from coloured sim pictures to black
What do you expect to see? Pictures that I took
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

All my pictures turned black out of nowhere once I've logged into the game. I tried different steps shown on the help section but they also seem to be outdated. 

Anyone has any tips to help? Thank you

Message 142 of 142 (87 Views)
Twitter Stream