Re: sims 4 pay bills by phone

by PhantasmKiss

Original Post

Re: Phone interaction is unreliable

Hero
I think it's just broken again. I had to do it three times (without any other interactions queued) after seasons patch

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 26 (1,232 Views)

Hero

Anyone having any feedback on this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 26 (1,193 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I'm having this bug now, for me it's new it started after the November patch / installing Get Famous
Message 13 of 26 (1,179 Views)

★ Guide

I try to pay bills via phone as my sim isn't home. What happens is that they take out the phone, scroll the screen and put it back without bills being paid and sometimes they start surf the internet instead. And it doesnt matter if they're T, YA or A, the action wont happen. Sometimes they don't even pay bills when action is demand via mailbox.

Message 14 of 26 (1,146 Views)

sims 4 pay bills by phone

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.51.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Seasons, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Vampires, Laundry Day Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Direct Sim to pay bills by phone.
What happens when the bug occurs? Bills are still due when action is complete.
What do you expect to see? Bills should be paid after pay bills action is complete.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Bills can still be paid by computer and mailbox actions.

Message 15 of 26 (1,117 Views)

Hero
@PhantasmKiss The interaction has always been a bit wonky. Did you try multiple times ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 16 of 26 (1,105 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I haven't tried queuing the action multiple times in a row. At first, I thought it had gotten cancelled and had someone try again later when I noticed bills were still due. Then I gave up and started having them pay their bills via the mailbox.

Message 17 of 26 (1,099 Views)

Hero
@PhantasmKiss Merged your post with existing thread on it.

Was this on your home lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 26 (1,094 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes, it was on my home lot. I noticed it while playing in Del Sol Valley.

Message 19 of 26 (1,092 Views)

★★ Apprentice

For me, my teen was at the Oasis Springs park when I got the bills due notice, so I had him pay by phone. I'm pretty sure it went through, I remember hearing the ka-ching it makes when a bill gets paid. But, when I returned home, the mailbox and PC both were still showing it not paid.

Message 20 of 26 (1,035 Views)