Kitten Selling Glitch Fix

by ShadowFox601

Original Post

Kitten Selling Glitch Fix

★★★ Newbie

It's not a question, I'm aware, but people have been having this glitch for awhile. I figured out that if you pick up the kitty and place it (not sure if it's specific where but this is what I did) outside on the lawn it forces the adoption person to follow and either leave or get rid of the kitty. This ends the adoption process.

Message 31 of 34 (577 Views)

Re: Kitten Selling Glitch Fix

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I'm playing in an apartment in Evergreen Harbour and try to get rid of a kitten through adoption.

- If the kitten is in the apartment (which is on the 2nd floor) the adoption service will enter and wave endlessly with their hands.

- If the kitten is outside on ground level in front of the house, things are even worse. The pet cage will spawn inside the empty base level rooms and cannot be accessed.

In both cases only quitting the game without saving will end the scene.

EDIT: The bug is not caused by the apartment itself but by a lack of free space. Creating an empty area in the living room before calling the service solved it.

Message 32 of 34 (353 Views)

Re: the sims 4 pet adoption stuck

★★★ Newbie
@MariWolfYT me too, i literally have no clue what to do.😭
Message 33 of 34 (278 Views)

Re: the sims 4 pet adoption stuck

Hero
@21kehcwyh79d There's not much you can do when it's stuck. You can try resetting the Sim and the pet but if that doesn't work, you will need to leave the game without saving and try again (save shortly before the adoption this time so you don't loose too much if it doesn't work)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 34 (267 Views)