Re: Is wedding party exceptional for Party Animal aspiration?

by vpro03

Original Post

★★ Novice
@aodoherty I've tried that and it still did not fix the bug for me. I'm having the same issue, and I feel like I've tried everything to get around it, but I just end up using aspirations.complete_current_milestone to bypass the bug. It just sucks cause throwing parties is a big part of this whole aspiration.
Message 31 of 55 (1,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@vpro03Have you tried to hold a party with premade sims in the fresh new game? Is it happening all the time?

Message 32 of 55 (1,239 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Parties not counting for Party Animal Aspiration

★ Guide

Just popping in to say that this is still a problem and is happening in my game too. 

Message 33 of 55 (1,193 Views)

★★ Novice

No, although it seems to work now when I have the aspiration selected before the event is planned and then run through the event completely. 

Message 34 of 55 (1,162 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue here, my party animal does not recognise any goaled event. It still says 0/3 even after I get the message that my party was a success. 

ALSO, I DO NOT see ANY GOAL anymore, GOALED EVENTS appears as if they were non-goaled event, no goal, only the top line box featuring the green clock! At first I thought the game could not cope with a party thrown during a Seasons event (New Year's Day) but even when throwing a party on a day without a Seasons event, the goaled event does not have any goal attached to it and I inevitably end up with Bronze each time!

Please fix this!    

Message 35 of 55 (1,069 Views)

Parties not working, for numerous reasons

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.65.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? everything but Eco & Knitting
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Witt family
What happens when the bug occurs? The aspiration was to have 3 parties. I had my character throw numerous parties. (The drinking one (?) was the easiest and it didn't work either, just fyi). I made them a Goaled activity, it didn't work. I also can't interact with the guests. I never got any aspiration credit for having a party. I think I got a trophy for them though so that was weird. I changed my aspiration and threw another party anyways. This time the guests didn't even come on my lot. I was able to call two of them over but no ability to interact with anyone else.
What do you expect to see? I would like to get credit for my aspiration when I have a party. I would like the Goals to show up and I would like to interact with my guests.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I added a screenshot. I hope it works. 

Message 36 of 55 (1,076 Views)

★★ Novice

I have this bug too ( or a very similar one ).

I used to have the bug where the household was unable to interact with any guests during Spooky Parties. That bug appears to have been fixed, but now all parties do not display any goals ( even if a Goaled Event is selected ). Party Animal also does not reconise that a party has been thrown.

Message 37 of 55 (1,011 Views)

Hero
@ChereenH Did you turn on goaled events ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 55 (993 Views)

★★ Novice
@crinrict Yes, goaled events was turned on.

Also: I have never had any mods or CC installed ( if that is an issue )
Message 39 of 55 (993 Views)

Hero
@ChereenH Could you make a new thread then.

Could you also test a save where you didn't have the spooky party issue just for testing purposes ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 55 (989 Views)