Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Parties not counting for Party Animal Aspiration

by Tarkus8

Original Post

Re: Aspiration not completing (Sim activity is not recognized by aspiration)

Hero
@vanLuckner Moved your post to the thread on that.

Are you on PC/Mac or console ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 55 (2,566 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OK, sorry - didn`t seen this thread...

I´m on PC, and got no mods/hacks.

EPs: all,  exept Moschino & Tiny House

Update: Sim is finally trough with Cooking aspiration; changes back to Party - and have same problem than before ;-)

Message 12 of 55 (2,545 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I had to change the aspiration to something else on a sim I had with Party animal. The aspiration registered that she earned silver on 3 events, but did not register that she actually hosted any.

Message 13 of 55 (2,514 Views)

Re: Party Animal Aspiration

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Any update on when this will be fixed? Can you tell me what other input is needed?

Message 14 of 55 (2,482 Views)

Hero
@Rae_Regenbogen There's never an ETA for fixes.

Please refer to this post on what the tags mean: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/7368632/jump-to/firs...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 55 (2,464 Views)

★ Novice
I also have this problem. I've tried all the different types of parties. I've tried changing aspirations and then going back to it. Ive never had any mods installed. I've recently reinstalled the game and this is a fairly new save.
Message 16 of 55 (2,434 Views)

Hero (Retired)

What I have found is that if the host / party animal sim is the active sim when the party ends, the party counts in the aspiration goal. If the party ends and you're playing a different sim, it only counts as attending an event.

I have been experiencing this issue, at every aspiration level that is supposed to count "thrown parties". If the party doesn't count towards the goal of "Throw X number of parties", it will still count towards attending a social event (in the later aspiration levels). Requirements are met - My Party Animal sim throws a goaled party (birthday, house party, dinner party) Sim is always the host, achieves Silver or Gold level as needed. Ending party early doesn't seem to make a difference; Achieving Gold when it lists Silver is not an issue; type of sim/traits/household/lot is not an issue. 

Win 10 / Base Game + RG & freebies / No mods or cc-never used

I'd be interested to hear if this is the case for anyone else experiencing the problem. 

Message 17 of 55 (2,393 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@kusurusu I have had the same issue and I've tried nearly every party type with goals and no goals. I don't and have never used mods or any CC. So it is just a bug on their end I'm sure.
Message 18 of 55 (2,281 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Parties not counting for Party Animal Aspiration

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here on PlayStation 4. The ONKY party that seems to work is birthday parties. HALF the time.

Message 19 of 55 (2,234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I've only made 2 parties so far and the first one didn't register, but after I tested what BlackjackWidow said and selected the aspiration sim when the party ended, it worked, so I'm pretty sure THIS is the solution to the bug, which it's what it is afterall. So thank you!

Nonetheless this should be fixed by the developers.

EDIT: Nevermind, tried a third party and it didn't work. Bummer

Message 20 of 55 (2,166 Views)