[OPEN] [PSP] P. Investigator: Lots Don't Spawn with Specters or Cursed Objects

by SnowieSimmer

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] P. Investigator: Lots Don't Spawn with Specters or Cursed Objec

★★★★★ Apprentice

My Sim was a Spellcaster, I hadn't ever sent her to work alone, and haven't tested another Sim in the same file. I tested the same Sim, living on the same lot, same world, etc. in a new save file and after 10 nights of the career she was still able to have specters and cursed objects spawn correctly.

Message 11 of 72 (2,490 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] P. Investigator: Lots Don't Spawn with Specters or Cursed Objec

Hero
@SnowieSimmer I tested another Sim in your save and that worked fine but I only went on one gig. Maybe it's connected to the career advancement.

Was your Sim in the other save also an occult ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 72 (2,487 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict The Sim in my other save was a spellcaster, yeah. I didn't have the issue pop up until my Sim in the save I sent had been to 4-5 gigs, the first few were fine.
Message 13 of 72 (2,467 Views)

Hero
@SnowieSimmer Something is def off in your save. I've passed it on to EA

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 72 (2,452 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am also experiencing this as well and I didn't even realize it was a glitch. I go to the haunted houses as a paranormal investigator and there is nothing happening until I form a circle and perform the ritual. I have only seen a ghost/specters at the first two haunted houses I went to. 

Message 15 of 72 (2,449 Views)

★ Novice
@SnowieSimmer Exact same thing happening to me!
Message 16 of 72 (2,447 Views)

★ Guide
@SnowieSimmer My first sim, that seemed to work fine, was a spellcaster, the second one that had this issue was a CAS made vampire
Message 17 of 72 (2,428 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I experienced the same bug after 2 or 3 jobs.

Sim was not of the occult and i had never sent them to the job alone.

I've yet to test another sim but i'm slowly working on another one now.

Message 18 of 72 (2,399 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict I am having this issue exactly as described by the original reporter. My sim is a Spellcaster. I have never sent her to a gig alone. I have not tried with a different sim.
Message 19 of 72 (2,351 Views)

★★ Guide

I havent tested with a different sim yet.

My paranormal invest is a spellcaster and I never send her to work alone (should I maybe try that?).

Message 20 of 72 (2,319 Views)