Re: [OPEN] [PSP] Lights revert to auto on Haunted Lot

by iiina95

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice

Having this issue too. It's driving me crazy. 

Message 11 of 21 (1,243 Views)

Re: House lights not staying on

Hero
@LauraKl10 sorry I misread that. Thought yours was the other way round hence I didn't give you the link.

Going to merge now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 21 (1,237 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've had this problem too ever since I installed Paranormal. I'm on PC. The problem only occurs on haunted lots. 

Message 13 of 21 (1,112 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same issue! It even happens in other households that I play, if I was there as an investigator in another household. 

Message 14 of 21 (1,102 Views)

★★★ Guide

I haaaaaate this. It also turns the lights off in build mode, even if you turn them all on and then immediately go into build mode. You can't keep any lights on at all if the game has decided to turn them to auto. It even turns off new lights that you just placed down, so you have to either build in the dark or build from manage worlds. It also doesn't seem to matter what level of "serenity" the house is at. I hope this is a bug so there's a chance someone fixes it, because it's truly godawful trying to do any quick modifications in build mode.

Message 15 of 21 (1,079 Views)

sims 4 paranormal lights

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.84.171.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco lifestyle, discover university, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, dream home decorator, realm of magic, strangerville, vampires, paranormal,tiny living, laundry day, cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play in a haunted lot possibly with heroic mode not sure for half at least 15 minutes
What happens when the bug occurs? it turns on auto lights when I don't have it set
What do you expect to see? the lights turn back on on their own
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

no more info

Message 16 of 21 (969 Views)

Lights in haunted house wont stay on Always On. Auto On doesn't turn off

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.87
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing with haunted house
What happens when the bug occurs? The lights in the house use auto on when setting has been put on always on. Building in build mode automatically turns off ALL lights.
What do you expect to see? The lights stay on when put on Always On mode
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

All lights immediately turn off when placing an object in build mode. When all lights in the house have been switched to Always On, as soon as the sim leaves the room and goes to another, all lights will revert back to auto on without being manually changed to do so. This situation is seperate from the flickering lights and power switching off during hauntings.

Message 17 of 21 (879 Views)

★ Guide

I'm also having this issue.

Message 18 of 21 (851 Views)

★★ Novice

I refuse to do any cheats. So it's not going to happen.  I'm on xbox and haunted residential lot and the lights keep going to auto and won't stay on.

Message 19 of 21 (686 Views)

★ Guide

I am having this issue now as well. I wish it would get fixed.

Message 20 of 21 (657 Views)