[OPEN] [PSP] [ECO] Guidry/Ghosts keeps making white cakes (Foodies NAP active)

by Marinuttonen

Original Post

[OPEN] [PSP] [ECO] Guidry/Ghosts keeps making white cakes (Foodies NAP active)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.70.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Batuu
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have NAP foodies unite active, summon guidry.
What happens when the bug occurs? Guidry will make white cakes almost constantly.
What do you expect to see? Guidry not making a thousand white cakes during the night. If he needs to make a white cake, one should suffice
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Guidry will not stop doing this. He also brings out the material for white cakes and abandons them around the kitchen and dining room. It is extremely annoying.

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 6 (2,463 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] [ECO] Guidry keeps making white cakes (Foodies NAP active)

★★ Novice

I friggin hate this. It's infuriatingly annoying and it has been in the game not fixed for at least a year. I wish EA could be bothered to give a toss.

Message 2 of 6 (2,212 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] [ECO] Guidry keeps making white cakes (Foodies NAP active)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I hate this too, Guidry is a ghost and ghosts shouldn't be able to make food and shouldn't have an interest in it unless they have been a chef  I guess it's Guidry's Foodie aspiration but if it is, this is silly.  I'd rather him sit around and read or watch TV which would make much more sense.  This has caused me to "Shift-click-destroy" him as it's really got on my nerves.  Why would a ghost be a foodie???

Message 3 of 6 (2,158 Views)

ghost

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.80.69.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have a ghost in your house
What happens when the bug occurs? every night sometimes in the day
What do you expect to see? ghost not cook foot
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

every night random ghost keep making foot almost constantly 

Message 4 of 6 (2,022 Views)

Re: ghost

Hero
@Aritso Could you check if the Foodie NAP is active on your lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,975 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] [ECO] Guidry/Ghosts keeps making white cakes (Foodies NAP activ

★★★ Novice

Having the same problem here - as soon as my neighborhood adopted the Foodie NAP, Guidry started incessantly trying to bake white cakes. Hardly any of them get done; this ghost has worse ADHD than me and abandons the ingredients all over the place. He just got some out, put them down, and then went back to the fridge to get more! It’s driving me bananas and my poor sims can barely keep up with the mess he’s creating!

Message 6 of 6 (793 Views)