Re: [OPEN] [PSP] [DHD] [CL] Apartment:Missing Door (P. Investigator/Decorator/Vi

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] [DHD] [CL] Apartment:Missing Door (P. Investigator/Decorator/Vi

Hero
@ashleena123 Which lot is it for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 89 (1,320 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Basically every apartment in San Myshuno. I don't know if it counts but I do have the Paranormal pack and have the exact same issue what the players before me described. Blank space instead of a door so I have no way of entering and the whole apartment seems like it was empty. Then I tried visiting the neighboring apartment (they had a door for some reason) but still had no option to knock on the door nor calling people out to chat as it always says no one's at home even if I see them coming and going in and out so it's pretty much the same result.
Message 52 of 89 (1,301 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ashleena123 Thanks for the info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 89 (1,272 Views)

Re: [CL] Apartment has a missing door

★★★★★ Novice

me too

Message 54 of 89 (1,252 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@yaz12345 I figure out the little bypass to this glitch that is happening inside of the TS4. Steps to fix this glitch,
1. Enabled Testing cheats. (testingcheats true)
2. Enable Build anywhere, (bb.enablefreebuildmode)
3. Enter Build mode and Show the walls (Door should appear)
4. Exit Build Mode and Return to Live Mode.
5. Door should appear in Live mode now too.

Have a great day
~M710
Message 55 of 89 (1,158 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It work thank you !!!

Message 56 of 89 (1,135 Views)

★ Novice

Has EA provided a solution to this problem of not being able to access the apartments for the paranormal gigs?

Message 57 of 89 (1,127 Views)

No door for apartment

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? city living, cats and dogs, seasons, get together, get to work
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? go to the apartment in gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i can’t enter the apartment
What do you expect to see? a door
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

20 Culpepper House and other apartments in the building do not have doors and you can’t place them. 

Message 58 of 89 (1,144 Views)

Re: No door for apartment

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem but if you set full walls from the top right menu, you will be able to see the doors I guess.

Message 59 of 89 (1,135 Views)

Re: No door for apartment

Hero
@MaceTheSimmer1 I merged your post with the master thread

---

Be aware that with Patch 1.77.131 there's an incompatibility issue with basementals mods. If all your doors go missing and you can't place new ones, that's the cause.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 60 of 89 (1,089 Views)