Re: [OPEN] [PSP] Paranormal Investigator: Appartement is missing door

by JulietJuly22

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] Paranormal Investigator: Appartement is missing door

★★ Guide

This also happens to me. If I go into build mode, the door will appear. 

Message 41 of 89 (2,424 Views)

[CL] Apartment has a missing door

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT RN IS CITY LIVING IT NEVER HAD A NEIGHBORS DOOR IN MY GAME WHEN I VISITED IT
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? live in san myshuno and go to an occupied house and there should be no door
What happens when the bug occurs? there is no door and you cant knock
What do you expect to see? a door
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

it never showed the door so ik it's not a mod causing it! it even did it before I used mods!

06-05-21_2-45-42 PM.pngIT'S SO BAD PLS HELP!!!!!!!!! it makes me question how it only happens in san myshuno!

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 42 of 89 (2,604 Views)

Re: sims 4 city living neigbor has no door

[ Edited ]
Hero

@FiretheSky Do you own Paranormal or Dream Home Decorator ?? Really would be good if you list your packs

Merged old thread that never had a bug report in here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 89 (2,431 Views)

Re: sims 4 city living neigbor has no door

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I don't I live there and she has no job she's a teen and my dad won't buy me any packs after the release of eco-living or something idk

Message 44 of 89 (2,413 Views)

Re: Apartments not loading

★★★ Apprentice

and it's a new save but it did it in old saves I don't play too!

Message 45 of 89 (2,411 Views)

Re: Apartments not loading

Hero
@FiretheSky Did you try without mods ? (for a backup of your save or a new save, once the door is missing, removing mods probably won't help)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 89 (2,398 Views)

Re: [CL] Apartment has a missing door

★★★ Novice

I have the exact problem. Whenever I want my sims to visit any neighbor’s apartment, there is no door to knock on. And also when my sims live in an apartment they can never pay their bills. 

Message 47 of 89 (2,362 Views)

Can’t knock on apartments doors when in the decorator career

★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest version
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game and see if it happens. Don’t think I have seen the bug whem some youtubers have played the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims shows up in the hallway for work. The door is not there, its just a grey space. I am unable to click «knock om door». My sim however can figure out that she need to do this on her own, and I gain acces to the apartment to do the renovatiom job.
What do you expect to see? For me to be able to do the «knock on door» interaction just as with a house.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

What is this text box?

Message 48 of 89 (2,363 Views)

Re: Can’t knock on apartments doors when in the decorator career

Hero
Merged two threads in here as it's all related to a missing apartment door.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 49 of 89 (2,347 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PSP] [DHD] [CL] Apartment:Missing Door (P. Investigator/Decorator/Vi

★★★★ Guide

I have the same problem. Can't visit any apartments because there's just a blank space where the door should be so I'm unable to enter. Frown

Message 50 of 89 (2,319 Views)