[NEEDS SAVES] [PS4/XB1] Sims don't do actions

by JustAnotherKitt

Original Post

Re: Graphic Issues

★★★ Newbie

They get slow and  and when I move the camera around it stops and goes stops and goes.

Message 31 of 61 (951 Views)

Hero
@TriciaJ2k11 Might be best to post in one of the lag posts as well then like this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/XB1-PS4-Lag-after-recent-update-Again/m-p/7413600

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 61 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Nothing is working to fix these issues. I’m getting really frustrated and the issues are getting unbearable. Now my character won’t get out of bed to go to work. The action is not even in the queue and he won’t wake up. His energy isn’t going up either, so it seems he is just stuck. Also other neighborhood sims won’t leave my home and I’ve tried the changing lot thing but that won’t help because my sim is in an apartment and you can’t change the lot for that.

Message 33 of 61 (920 Views)

More Bugs on PS4

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.32
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Eco, star wars, and first pet and knitting stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? having a family of four plus a butler and adding a pet.
What happens when the bug occurs? All Sims autonomy breaks and lag occurs and their needs suffer
What do you expect to see? Playing the game in general.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So I got a family of four plus a butler and I recently added a pet dog to the family,  all of a sudden everyones autonomy broke and lag starts taking over.  

Message 34 of 61 (887 Views)

Re: More Bugs on PS4

Hero
@NissanFan89 Merged your post with the Sims not doing anything thread for console

For the lags, me too this one: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/XB1-PS4-Lag-after-recent-update-Again/m-p/7413600

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 61 (868 Views)

Re: [PLEASE READ] Information/Questions about the bug forum

★★ Novice

We are having some major bugs on the sims 4 ps4. You will tell your sim to do something and they will just stand there while everything moves around them they are stationary. When you load the saved games menu it takes 5 min to load. Lastly if you are a vet or a doctor and have to select certain things it can be glitchy and choose something else instead of what you had highlighted 

Message 36 of 61 (802 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tbh with sims 5 being announced soon, I doubt they'll fix these glitches. Serves me right for spending so much on a console version of the sims... And again idk the point of sending in saves, it happens every new game I make as several other people have said.

Message 37 of 61 (721 Views)

EA Staff

Hello,

If anyone of you are still seeing the issue (without mods) and are willing to share save files, instructions are here.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 38 of 61 (699 Views)

Sim not doing anything, full autonomy on

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure
What happens when the bug occurs? Bug started today, been playing all week, now my sim just stands around doing nothing. Tried on different saves etc nothing. She just stands around.
What do you expect to see? What does this mean?
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Help

Me

Message 39 of 61 (642 Views)

Game is going haywire

★★★ Newbie

I just got sims on my ps4 a couple weeks ago and when I try to play my sims will not do anything I tell them to do other than walk to places my pets are going haywire. All my cats are chasing their tales. I don’t know what’s happening please help I’ve wanted to play sims for forever and I finally get the chance and it messes up

Message 40 of 61 (595 Views)