by TheNightOwl97

Original Post

[OPEN] [PS4] Time Jumps on Ultra-Speed

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Perfect Patio Stuff Pack, Vintage Glamour Stuff Pack and Vampires.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Speed up the game and keep an eye on the time. Keep watching Skill bars and need bars when a sim is doing a certain things that will help that bar rise.
What happens when the bug occurs? Speeding up the game makes the time go faster but will always (mainly when in ultra fast speed) make the time jump backwards, the actions etc will carry on as normal but for example it could be 2:30am in game and when speeding it would get a few hours further than the time stated e.g 4:30am then it will jump back to 2:30am. This is the same with skill and needs bars, occasionally when learning a skill or filling a need bar it will jump back slightly, lowering that bar meaning more is needed to refill it again.
What do you expect to see? Time to flow normally and bars to fill properly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

No additional info

Message 1 of 6 (1,010 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS4] Time Jumps on Ultra-Speed

Hero

This is an issue that's mostly fixed on PC but still seems to be an issue for you guys.

PLEASE ONLY USE THIS THREAD FOR CONSOLE.

I've added this to the console list.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (957 Views)

★★ Novice
Okay, how can i find out when this is fixed?
Message 3 of 6 (945 Views)

Hero

Bugs like these may not occur in the patch notes so just check after each patch.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (929 Views)

★★ Novice
Okay, thank you.
Message 5 of 6 (909 Views)

★★ Guide

I saw this issue happen in my PS4 game tonight when I played so I can say I have it as well.

Message 6 of 6 (894 Views)