Re: [OPEN] [PS4] Gallery Menu Distortion

by PoptartJuniper

Original Post

Re: Xbox Sims 4 gallery glitching

Hero (Retired)

@Lovebug1744 This is currently a bug. Nothing you do on your console will fix this issue. I've merged your report with the one that sounded most like what you were reporting. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread. 

Please also see these posts and mark a "Me Too" if you are seeing the same there.

"Editing restaurant/vet outfits breaks it UI/Controls" 

"Can’t rotate sim in create a sim"

"Can’t place windows individually. Only allows to be auto placed." 

Message 21 of 29 (683 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have the same problem on PS4 since last update. Thank you EA that my game is in the most time I have it unable to play because of bugs.

Message 22 of 29 (638 Views)

does anyone else’s gallery on Xbox glitch out?

★ Novice

so every time I use the gallery and place down a few houses or whatever, my gallery glitches out like crazy! the controls show PlayStation controls, and they’re flashing in and out! 

then the Category on the left side goes out of frame, and it’s just all over the place! I’ll put a photo. 

does this happen to anyone else? it’s happened for a really long time. and no matter how much I quit my game and reload it, it still does this. 

Message 23 of 29 (626 Views)

Re: does anyone else’s gallery on Xbox glitch out?

Hero (Retired)
@elenasfreckles I've merged your post with the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 24 of 29 (604 Views)

Re: does anyone else’s gallery on Xbox glitch out?

★ Novice

thank you!

Message 25 of 29 (592 Views)

★ Guide
We have September now and the problem is still happening.
Message 26 of 29 (539 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just about October and this is still an issue. Has anyone found a resolution yet?

Message 27 of 29 (499 Views)

★★ Novice

I didn’t have this problem until this recent October 6th update on ps4. Ps4 controls  L1 and R1 not working at all after using them one time to switch in between pages on the gallery, and editing in build mode, cannot rotate objects or zoom in or out in CAS mode as the toggle sticks don’t work in CAS after zooming in a sims face, the game is already buggy, and glitches enough as it is, but this update has made it unplayable! 

Message 28 of 29 (458 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@crinrict This appears to be fixed as of 1.33  Disregard, this is still an issue.

Message 29 of 29 (388 Views)