by Player_j4nk4sw9

Original Post

Evergreen h

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.39
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? load into the sims 4 Eco lifestyle world and go into the industrial area
What happens when the bug occurs? debug objects flicker like crazy
What do you expect to see? normal non flickering objects
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Please fix this I have found multiple multiple people say they also have this issue I didnt pay money to see broken objects my eyes hurt when I see it! Its my favourite world but I cant play it because I get a headache! Thankyou for you’re time I hope you’re able to fix this standard smile

[Please do not post I all CAPS @gbhi109K

Message 81 of 130 (888 Views)

Re: Evergreen h

★ Apprentice

Ooh dear, I still can't play in evergreen Harbour, it's still an eye sore

Message 82 of 130 (804 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS4] [ECO] Evergreen Harbor flickering pyramids

★★ Novice

I have this same issue. I’ve uninstalled the game, just this expansion, loaded new games, started in all seasons and updated my game but nothing helps so I don’t even go to evergreen harbor anymore. Between this and the bunny slope glitch on snowy escape it looks like I wasted $80 on broken content. I play on PS4. 

Message 83 of 130 (738 Views)

Flickering after downloading eco lifestyle

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.42
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, Game packs: outdoor retreat, dine out, vampires, jungle adventures, realm of magic Stuff packs: tiny living, moschino, my first pet, vintage glamour, spooky, cool kitchen
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Pyramids flickering all around eco lifestyle
What happens when the bug occurs? Pyramids flicker, sometime the whole screen flickers with blue streaks.
What do you expect to see? Not glitch perhaps? And run smooth.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I just want to play the game, for which I’ve spent money on. 

Message 84 of 130 (693 Views)

ps4 sims 4 Polygon glitch

★★★ Novice

The polygons in the Sims 4 on the PlayStation 4 is not completely rendering and causing unstable gameplay while in Build buy. It is the first time I have opened the game in several months, and is not sure which update has caused the problem. Attached is a video of what happened.

Message 85 of 130 (704 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me, this deems Eco Living unplayable even though it's my favourite pack. I hope it's resolved within the next few months but I'm weary of the fact that not enough people play on console for it to be a priority.

Message 86 of 130 (613 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this issues as well. I deleted my sims games and reinstalled all my packs and i still have this issues, are there any fixes?

Message 87 of 130 (591 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [ECO] [PC/MAC] Flickering Textures in Evergreen Harbour

★★★ Novice

Experiencing the same at the sterling lot but with the surrounding rocks and flowing water.

Message 88 of 130 (622 Views)

Hero
@Meltildous Are you on console ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 89 of 130 (598 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes

Message 90 of 130 (585 Views)