PS4 Eco Lifestyle Landscape Glitching

by Kittyhasclaws7

Original Post

Re: Worlds glitchy

Hero (Retired)
@nikkiheathcote95 I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue.
Message 61 of 130 (1,042 Views)

The Area Is Glitching

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? version 1.37
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have all the expansion, game, and stuff pack installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i dont know
What happens when the bug occurs? When loading into Eco living or Jungle Advantures the tree be glitching real bad.
What do you expect to see? i cant really describe it they just be glitching like they trying to still load in
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. i believe after i installed star wars pack

no thats it

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 62 of 130 (1,087 Views)

Re: THE AREA IS GLITCHING

Hero
@Player_0b83c9de Could you add a picture ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 130 (1,081 Views)

★ Novice

This is what I mean

Message 64 of 130 (1,052 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game is doing this too! After installing Eco Lifestyle! ridiculous that this hasn’t been fixed yet

Message 65 of 130 (1,052 Views)

Re: The Area Is Glitching

Hero
@Player_0b83c9de I suspected that was the issue but wanted to be sure.

Merged your post with the existing bug report on this. Please click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 130 (1,014 Views)

PS4 Eco Lifestyle Landscape Glitching

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.37
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Island Living, Vampires, City Living, My First Pets Stuff, Cats and Dogs, Seasons, Spooky Stuff, Jungle Adventure, and Eco Lifestyle.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You see it when going into Evergreen Harbor and looking over the city areas in any of the three city options. You also see it as your sim walks around and interacts with the world and can even see it out of the windows of your home when living in any of the worlds.
What happens when the bug occurs? All of the scenery that has pipes or trees, pretty much all of the surroundings except for the buildings, are flickering and look like different triangle shapes made of a bunch of lines. It is very hard to try to use the world at all as it is so distracting. Also you can't enjoy the changes that are supposed to occur in the world as you become more eco friendly because you can't see them. So, the main reason to use this world is not working and its very disappointing.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see pipes and trees and the surrounding landscape of Evergreen Harbor without it being covered in flickering, twitchy triangles. That quite frankly trigger my migraines if I even try to play in this world.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This occurred after downloading the "Eco Lifestyle" expansion pack and only happens when trying to use the world from this expansion.

Spoiler
PS4
Evergreen Harbor
Eco Lifestyle
Message 67 of 130 (964 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS4] [ECO] Evergreen Harbor flickering pyramids

★★★★ Novice

Hi I’m having the same issue too when I first bought eco lifestyle it did this I turned it off and it worked but now it started flicking pyramid again! I’ve tried everything nothing is working 😞 

Message 68 of 130 (878 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I’m having the issue about the flickering items in Evergreen Harbour. But since a few days (since update?) I’m having similar issues in other worlds (Newcrest, Willow Creek) I’m on PS4 Pro and tried restarting. Also made a new savefile, that didn’t solve the issue. 

Message 69 of 130 (779 Views)

★ Novice

Same here.
Bought the expansion for my daughter, and it's unplayable.

Also, sony PSN refuses to give us a refund because "we already installed the game"

Message 70 of 130 (736 Views)