The Gallery on PS4

by MolBrown2134

Original Post

Re: PS4 All of my downloads have disappeared from my library

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@VIKING5GRL  Can you try logging in to the gallery website https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery and seeing if you can favorite items there? You can also save lots there on the website and they will appear in your library on your console next time you log on.

You can also go to https://www.ea.com/ to sign in and make sure all your stuff is linked using the website instead of doing it on your console. 

There's also https://help.ea.com/en/ that has a lot of links and troubleshooting stuff for your account if necessary.

I haven't seen any recent tweets on gallery issues since two days ago now. A few people are having issues with their favorites not showing up still, but unfortunately your issue seems to be isolated.

So try seeing if using the website helps get your accounts linked again. If not, please try to contact EA

The contact EA form is here https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/ 

• Select the Sims
  • Select your Platform
  • Select a Topic
  • Select an issue
  • At the next screen you can chat with a live support person.

Edit: For the Crashing. The post I linked you is has links for save sharing your crashing save. It would be helpful if you could share your save using those links.

Message 11 of 66 (3,701 Views)

Re: PS4 All of my downloads have disappeared from my library

★★ Guide

@PoptartJuniper   Someone today on the Sims PS4 community said they’re having the same issues I’m having.. library disappeared and crashing. Unfortunately yes that’s the only other person I’ve seen mention the library issue. Ok I’ll try what you suggested.. Thanks so much for your help 

Message 12 of 66 (3,673 Views)

Online gallery is broken on ps4

★★★ Newbie

So about a week ago my games crashed twice when I tried to edit one of my builds.  I thought okay it happens and was ready to move on but when I started the game back up later that night I tried to go to the online gallery and it wasn't there and that mean it was gone i couldn't  go to anything and click connect it wouldn't even acknowledge that an online gallery even existed this happened  for couple days And in that time I noticed that every single thing I downloaded from the gallery had disappeared but I figured OK well the gallery must be down so maybe that's why it's gone but today  it finally started  to acknowledge that an online gallery exist but every single thing I've download it from the gallery is missing my question is WFT can I fix this is so how and has this happened to other people and if it has is ea planning on fixing this because this is  Ridiculous also I have all of the DLC's

Message 13 of 66 (3,670 Views)

Re: Online gallery is broken on ps4

★★ Guide

@hades306 wrote:

So about a week ago my games crashed twice when I tried to edit one of my builds.  I thought okay it happens and was ready to move on but when I started the game back up later that night I tried to go to the online gallery and it wasn't there and that mean it was gone i couldn't  go to anything and click connect it wouldn't even acknowledge that an online gallery even existed this happened  for couple days And in that time I noticed that every single thing I downloaded from the gallery had disappeared but I figured OK well the gallery must be down so maybe that's why it's gone but today  it finally started  to acknowledge that an online gallery exist but every single thing I've download it from the gallery is missing my question is WFT can I fix this is so how and has this happened to other people and if it has is ea planning on fixing this because this is  Ridiculous also I have all of the DLC's

Hi, I feel your frustration!! I’ve been having the same issues for about 3 weeks now. About 95% of the time when I start the game, gallery isn’t showing. While some people have said that simply restarting brings it back, it rarely works for me. I’ve been having to relink my EA account in game options/ other and then restart. Sometimes having to do it more than once for it to work.. 

Regarding your library downloads that are missing.. This also happened to me 3weeks ago and still have not returned. Unfortunately I don’t think they will. I’ve been searching for answers to numerous problems here on the forum and you’re the first I’ve seen (other than myself)  who’s gallery downloads disappeared. I’ve reported it and tried troubleshooting tips but nothing helps. I was then told my issue seems isolated only to me because no one else had reported it. I have seen a couple of others on PS communities say the same but doesn’t look like they come here to report. Hopefully if enough people do, maybe EA will acknowledge there’s a problem and finally do something about it.. So far they’re radio silent :/

Message 14 of 66 (3,636 Views)

Why can’t I add anything to my library in the sims 4?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So, I recently just started playing with the gallery.(I play on console) and I’ve been adding stuff like sims, lots, and other things. Last night I was adding a bunch of pictures to my library that weren’t in the game, and after I added a few it said that my library was full. I basically rage quotes the game for the night until this morning when i got rid of a few of the paintings and sims and lots. I went to go add some more lots into my library thinking that it wasn’t full anymore so I went to the gallery to add some more lots, and when i tried to add them, it said Gallery item failed to download. Please try again. So i tried again thinking it was just taking to long so i tried again and the same thing popped up. I tired to add something different and the same mess sage popped up. I thought that if I were to delete some things then I could add more, but the game won’t let me. And this same message pops up for everything and I can’t figure out why it won’t let me add stuff to my library, I tried favoriting stuff but I don’t know how to view my favorites. (i’m new to this whole gallery stuff). I don’t know what to do, please help.

I also want to know if the library ever fills up for anyone else or if it is just a bug. 

Message 15 of 66 (3,596 Views)

Re: Why can’t I add anything to my library in the sims 4?

Hero (Retired)

@samhmoon8  Try powering down your system completely (not rest mode). XB1 / PS4 unplug your system and wait 2 minutes. Plug it back in and power the console back on to see if the issue persists.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/FAQ-Sims-4-Console-Gallery/m-p/8773008#M6536

Message 16 of 66 (3,548 Views)
Highlighted

The Gallery on PS4

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.19
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover university, island living, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city living, get together, get to work, jungle adventure, parenthood, dine out, spa day, tiny living, moschino, laundry day, toddler stuff, vintage glamour, kids room stuff, fitness, bowling night, cool kitchen stuff, perfect patio stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play it on ps4 and have lots of things in your library
What happens when the bug occurs? Everything that I’ve downloaded from the gallery gets deleted out of my library
What do you expect to see? Tho to stop happening, I expect when I download things and add it to my library that it doesn’t get deleted at all
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

When I download things from the gallery on PS4 and add it to my library such as people, lots, pictures and dogs and cats, out of nowhere one day it all gets deleted out of my library and won’t let me back on the gallery for a while, my stuff gets replaced with base game stuff, this has happens twice and is very frustrating, I would like it to stop happening so I don’t have to try and find all of my stuff again or lose it forever.

Message 17 of 66 (3,606 Views)

Re: The Gallery on PS4

Hero (Retired)

@MolBrown2134 @VIKING5GRL @hades306 

I believe there is a limit on how much you can store in your library at one time. (No official word yet)

Something you can try doing is making a save dedicated to library lots. You can place all your saved library lots down in the save and delete them from your library. You can place households in this "gallery" save also to free up your library space.

This should hopefully prevent items from being deleted from your library if you have a lot of items saved and like to save lots from the gallery to your library.

PS4 Users can back this special save up on a USB for future use or save it to the cloud if you are a PS+ member.

Message 18 of 66 (3,583 Views)

(PS4) Sims 4, Library Is Completely Wiped?!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? up to date
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All available for console.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Maybe by deleting all EA content from the library?
What happens when the bug occurs? All of my sims, households, and lots are GONE from my library.
What do you expect to see? All of my households, sims, and lots in my library like they're supposed to be.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I tried to share a sim to the gallery, and an error code came up that said my library was full. I deleted a couple of sims and a couple of lots and tried again, and I still got the error message. So I deleted all EA content from my library, hoping that would make space. My game crashed after that, and when I booted it back up, my library was completely wiped of all the households and lots I had created myself, and everything I had downloaded from the gallery, but EA content was back. All that's left of my personal library is one household with an X through it, showing it's glitched.

Message 19 of 66 (3,572 Views)

Re: Why can’t I add anything to my library in the sims 4?

★★ Novice

ok, i can’t do that anymore because everything has disappeared before i could do that. All of my households, lots, and things i’ve gathered from people that I follow have all disappeared from my library and i’m not sure if it was because I accidentally pressed the wrong thing or because I might have had custom content in there by accident ( again i play on console ). 

Message 20 of 66 (3,531 Views)