[OPEN] [PS/XB] Sim randomly wearing Makeup

by Carys1302

Original Post

Re: Sim randomly wearing lipstick

★★★★★ Novice
@CriesinSimlish Mine wouldn't change if I changed any other makeup. It would only appear if I created another outfit or another sim
Message 21 of 174 (1,784 Views)

Re: Vampire Eyeshadow Overrides Chosen Eyeshadow

Hero (Retired)
@i1540jzz9hlc I've merged your post into the makeup issues post. Your stuck makeup and reverting makeup post sounds the same as others are reporting for different makeups. You can click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.
Message 22 of 174 (1,764 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS/XB] Sim randomly wearing M.A.C makeup

★★ Guide

@crinrict @Yes! On PS4 

Message 23 of 174 (1,747 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS/XB] Sim randomly wearing Makeup

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This has just started happening to me on XBox. I tried one of the MAC lipsticks on a sim and it didn't look right so I changed it. A few seconds later it changed back to the MAC one but this time it's bright yellow. I tried a few times to change it but it keeps changing back.

I tried exiting CAS without saving the family but when I went back in it happened again. I tried editing her husband and suddenly he was wearing bright green lipstick. I think I need a break...

Message 24 of 174 (1,742 Views)

Eyeliner changes everytime I click in CAS

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? GP05
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Discover University, Island Living, Seasons, Cats and Dogs, City Living, Get Together, Get to Work, Parenthood, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Nifty Knitting, My First Pet Stuff, Laundry Day, Toddler Stuff,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Edit a sim in CAS (full edit mode ON). Click on an eyeliner, then change it.
What happens when the bug occurs? From then on, any CAS change you make will cause the eyeliner to revert back to the first one you clicked on.
What do you expect to see? The eyeliner to stay as I leave it.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have already tried restarting my game and my console, the bug still occurs.

Message 25 of 174 (1,692 Views)

Re: Eyeliner changes everytime I click in CAS

Hero (Retired)

@frostingsims I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

Message 26 of 174 (1,685 Views)

Makeup/Facepaint Changing randomly

★ Guide

So Makeup/Facepaint that is either already applied or that gets applied changes after switching tabs, For example, If a sim had a certain cheek makeup equipped and i changed to the hat tab, a few seconds later the cheek makeup would switch to something else. Going back and unequipping it doesn't do anything as it will re-equip moments later.

Message 27 of 174 (1,682 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS/XB] Sim randomly wearing Makeup

★★★ Apprentice

Even the kids are being randomly assigned makeup and you can't even get rid of it because there is no eyeshadow option for kids...

Message 28 of 174 (1,664 Views)

Re: Makeup/Facepaint Changing randomly

Hero (Retired)
@DudeNamedWill Are you on console?
Message 29 of 174 (1,668 Views)

Re: Makeup/Facepaint Changing randomly

★ Guide

Yeah i'm on Xbox One

Message 30 of 174 (1,666 Views)