[OPEN] [PS/XB] Sim randomly wearing Makeup

by Carys1302

Original Post

Re: Color changing lips

Champion
@simsplayer818 It's now affecting my pets. It has been ok for a while then it added random eyeshadow to my Sim and I left it as it was okay. I added a German shepherd and went to add a collar and the dog started glowing white and metallic. It didn't match an outfit for dogs. I went into gameplay to see how it looked and sure enough the dog was glowing head to paws in silvery white and I can't change it.
I've yet to even see this CAS problem on a Laundry List of bugs being looked at. I'm extremely unimpressed. Especially since this is now the 4th time I've created this Sim after I've lost all my saves now 3 times due to bugs.
I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 91 of 174 (1,494 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS/XB] Sim randomly wearing Makeup

★★★ Newbie
@Carys1302 I'm on XBox. All I did was change my kid's hair. Now she has white eyeshadow and I can't remove it. The adult has hot pink blush on, this is an 80's nightmare!
Message 92 of 174 (1,694 Views)

Re: Sim randomly wearing lipstick

★★ Novice

This is happening to me as well. I’ve given up on putting any makeup on my sims because it always changes. I’m on PS4.

Message 93 of 174 (1,677 Views)

Re: Everytime i switch my outfit it changes my makeup.

★★★ Novice
@fallonandauggie Mine is mainly the lipstick
Message 94 of 174 (1,436 Views)

Re: Everytime i switch my outfit it changes my makeup.

★★★ Novice
@savmoney666 sameee ITS KILLING ME
Message 95 of 174 (1,432 Views)

Lipstick/Makeup Randomly Changing

★★★ Novice

Every time I change a sims clothing when they have makeup on, the makeup changes (primarily the lipstick color). Sometimes it changes really randomly even without changing the sim’s clothing. This is all happens in Creat A Sim mode.

Message 96 of 174 (1,440 Views)

Asking for a friend bug with CAS

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Unknown
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Just base game
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look into it
What happens when the bug occurs? My friend is playing on a PS4 every time she is in CAS and is trying to change a makeup look it reverts back to default let’s her change it but when she tries to change the makeup look on a different outfit it keeps changing back to default and she can’t change it
What do you expect to see? It been fixed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My friend is playing on a PS4 every time she is in CAS and is trying to change a makeup look it reverts back to default
let’s her change it but when she tries to change the makeup look on a different outfit it keeps changing back to default and she can’t change it

Message 97 of 174 (1,661 Views)

Re: Makeup keeps changing

★★★ Newbie

Yes it was MAC how do I change that or get rid of it?

Message 98 of 174 (1,619 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [PS/XB] Sim randomly wearing Makeup

★★★ Newbie
RESOLVED - So what I had to do was forget Mac makeup all together. Go to makeup and choose a eyeshadow, lipstick, eyeliner etc that is part of the Base game original colours, not Mac. In other words the shade style options right at the bottom. I think their the last 3 or 4. Choose one of those colours, nothing fancy and don’t mess with the sliders and do this for each. You should find that the system doesn’t have a problem with you keeping those.
Message 99 of 174 (1,588 Views)

Lipstick keeps appearing on sim

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday I was playing the sims on my Xbox and I selected a lipstick. I went to a different sim and it was wearing the same lipstick, and I took it off. Then it kep being put back on randomly. I got off the game and got back on today and I’m still experiencing this issue.

Message 100 of 174 (1,417 Views)